BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on August 4, 2016
I purchased the yellow curtains and they looked very nice in my guest room. I'm giving a 4 star review because of the tag placement of the curtains. All the panels had a tag sewed in and when I tried to cut it off, the curtain started to rip a little.
on March 8, 2017
excellent
on March 11, 2014
I am shocked at how many things are wrong with these curtains. I ordered 6 they are not all the same length or even sewn the same! Most of them have a single fold on the bottom of the panel but then some of them have it double folded (like it is on the top) so those pannels are Significantly shorter than the others! Even then the ones that are sewn the same aren't even the same length. Not one is the listed length I purchased. The seams are coming out of some and some are raveled at the seams. POOR POOR quality, Even for the price!
on May 9, 2014
Fast delivery. Color is not really "neon" orange but a deeper sort of pumpkiny orange. Very warm but colorful and
more subtle of a color than neon would suggest. I ordered four and they were fine... edges are not hemmed as others have mentioned and a couple of puckers on a hem here and there, but overall all quite acceptable. I hung them alongside Moroccan print sheers in shades of red, gold and orange. Sort of a layered effect and they look fantastic!
on March 5, 2014
I had requested one purple and one dusty rose. however I got two dusty rose, they said it was a glitch
and they'd have it fixed. When I received this product (today) it was beautiful and felt good against the skin.
this is going to be the room dividers for my nieces game/play room. I am glad this item is the way it is. I'll use
the extra to make a little tent for her. Thanks for the beautiful curtains.
on June 28, 2015
Excellent choice for an elegant look. These sheers even filter the light well.
on March 24, 2014
The color was perfect and the size was precise. We bought one and went back for more sets for more color
on April 17, 2014
The only nice thing about these panels was the color. I completely remade them. The sewing was the worst I have ever seen.
But because the color was what I needed, I took out all the seams and remade them.
on June 9, 2013
I ordered the white and it was the right amount of "sheerness" but the hem at both the bottom and top were completely uneven. I'm using these behind another set of curtain so it's not that big of a deal for me, but I would never let these hang alone.
on June 7, 2014
I would only recommend as an interior layer for a window with double dressings. Very disappointed in quality and returned. Color is also slightly green.