Truck Reviews HPC Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 13, 2015
I am absolutely in love with this thing! It looks so good. I purchased command strips to hang it, as that was what Amazon suggested- but the product comes with everything you need to hang it. The command strips weren't strong enough to hold it! (Found that one out the hard way). But the screws and measuring paper got the job done! I'm thrilled.
130 people found this helpful
on May 19, 2015
Why doesn't Ikea furniture come with templates like this? It made installation a breeze, totally perfect for instax photos
76 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 11, 2016
Great purchase! I bought 2 for my entry hall wall. They went up easy and look great!
45 people found this helpful
on April 14, 2015
I am in love with the look of this product! Installation was very easy! Keep in mind, the color of the "wood" isn't as light as the picture.
96 people found this helpful
on November 12, 2014
This display looks just like the picture!

The product comes with screws and anchors to help mount the white wooden supports.

Two things:

1. The wooden clips that are provided to hang the pictures are very flimsy and break quite easily. I think I even got a few that were already broken brand new out of the box.

2. The twine that is used to display the pictures comes wrapped around the two white wooden supports. At first I mistook the twine for packaging material ... it's not! - so don't cut it to separate the wooden ends. You need to cut through the styrofoam that is wrapped around the wooden ends then carefully untangle the twine from the wooden pieces.

Overall, very attractive display
84 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2016
I bought this to create an interesting photo collage display of my photography and I have to say it exceeded my expectations! It was very easy to hang up. The box came with sample photos and little clothespins to hang up the photos. The end result looks fantastic.
review imagereview image
9 people found this helpful
on February 12, 2016
It's not designed to hang vertically. Think twice before you do that.

Other than that, if you do the vertical hanging correctly the effect is surprisingly nice. Perfectly handles 25 4x6 photos. It's great to replace any of the photos easily without a frame.
review imagereview image
21 people found this helpful
on September 16, 2016
I love it ! I did not use it for pictures though . I would like to purchase again to use for pictures . However , I am expecting my 3rd daughter and I needed something to organize my daughters headbands and bows . This worked amazing and was very sturdy . It was all put together when it was delivered my husband just had to hang it on the wall and he secured it really well , it's not going anywhere !
23 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 10, 2016
Nice design. Comes with the product, clothespins, the "fake" photo pictures that it advertises, and a template. Would've been easier if I used the template. I didn't know there was one inside the box and I only broke one clothespin.
review imagereview imagereview image
11 people found this helpful
on August 25, 2017
I am happy that the negative reviews did not change my mind about buying this! Looks absolutely as advertised, used a few small command strips and mixed my polaroids with the default pictures sent in the books (which adds some cuteness and brightness). Perfect for a dorm room, love it
6 people found this helpful