Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 26, 2017
Received the product promptly. It was NEW (as reported) -the phone and case were PRISTINE. I purchased this phone as a replacement for a cracked phone of the same model. However, phone was clearly purchased from the UK -even though the seller is US based. Transitioning this phone from UK settings to US settings has been an ordeal. Even after transferring the settings I have found that the phone's ability to detect signal and pick up 4G is EXTREMELY lacking. Phone was gorgeous and new, but BEWARE! UK settings are not compatible with US networks. Even AT&T corporate could not help me to get my phone working up to US specs.

UPDATE 3/36/17:
Phone screen has begun to black out. Notification sounds continue, but screen is defective. Absolutely do NOT order from this vendor.
on January 29, 2015
Excellent phone. Excellent navigation. Not as much of a toy design like the iphone, so meant for people that want something practical, with best of the line navigation, very solid features with little tinkering needed, good integration into office, no requirement for bloat, and excellent use for a professional. It's amazing that these haven't caught on more, but the trend of the mainstream phones these days seem to be more about gimmicks and the marketing of games you'll probably play once while in the bathroom and then deleting. Glance screen is fantastic. Battery life is great. Email is excellent. Good security options. Live tiles allow for quick customization to keep important information and links in just the right places.
on January 27, 2017
Clearly not "new." Box was torn open and taped shut; no film on phone. There is a tiny scratch on the lower part of the screen, tiny, but its there. Purchased as a gift, disappointed as it looked like I gave my mom an old, used phone.

Update: phone does not charge whatsoever. Requesting refund. So disappointed.
review imagereview image
on October 2, 2016
Well, I didn't read that it only had 1 GB of RAM. It doesn't play videos well. It closes my my apps and my tabs on the web browser. I didn't even put games or music on my phone just because it only comes with 16 GB of space. Which is ok since I use my old phone for music and games. And the only thing that i disliked about the phone was the fact that if it has 1 GB of RAM IT CANNOT BE UPDATED TO WINDOWS!!!!!!!

Update on the phone...yeah don't get this phone. It started messing the screen up really bad. Like tube tv with no signal type of screen. Worse phone I ever owned. I had to lower the rate. I wish I could return the phone.
on December 4, 2016
This phone has been a real bummer. The screen looses sensitivity quite often and I can only get it working again by pushing on the screen hard, or by holding the camera button and hope it comes out of it. Also, it does not display that you have a voicemail message unless you turn the phone off and back on again. It does not sync well with the bluetooth in my truck and cannot access any of my contacts. I did not have this problem with my iphone. I would not purchase this phone again.
on October 26, 2014
Had refurbished cell phones, starting with Motorolla's Brick, then got new digital att phone, then flip phones. 10 years. Then iPhone 3GS, amazing. Then iPhone 4, got really slow, then Samsung Galaxy 3 Mini, liked, fun Android, then this. Like this the best. May move up to 1520 when eligible for upgrade in two years, this is limited by 16GB storage, but can always take some music off if run out of space. Ran out of space with Samsung 8GB in eight months. Put chip in, but still couldn't update certain apps. Have had a couple little glitches with this, but could always fix, or fixed themselves. Sometimes couldn't get email, in the beginning, or connect to internet. I think it has a protective function, so you don't run the battery down completely, have to hold the down volume button, and the power button for thirty seconds to get turned on again, while plugged in. Glad I got it. Nokia, and Windows. Can synch with my Windows computers. Very elegant. Nice, quality feel in the hand, with the metal edges. Got for $0.01, plus $40 upgrade fee through att with two year contract extension. One step behind current technology = lower fee. 3GS, when 4 came out, this when 1020, and 1520 are out.
on February 24, 2015
The Lumia 925 was purchased in Like New condition, and arrived exactly as described. Upon arrival, upgraded to Windows Phone 8.1, which runs flawlessly on the phone. From the initial information available, it should have no trouble upgrading to Windows 10.

Recently bought this phone as a stop-gap between my old, dying 900 and a new Windows 10 phone this coming summer. I have not been disappointed. My only complaint is the drop of total integration in Windows 8.1 between the OS and all social media apps. This is particularly annoying since the advent of facebook messenger.

So far, no issues with battery life with medium use. I am typically connected to wifi, and run multiple mail accounts and the battery will last over a day without a charge.
on July 2, 2016
Shipped very fast. Just wanted to try a Window smartphone to see what it was like. The Nokia brand is pretty good quality. For the price I am happy playing around with this phone, get my emails and surf the web a little. I am not activating it as a phone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 23, 2016
ive had this type of phone for a while and my original one started having issues purchased this one as a replacement but it had more issues than my original one, so i returned it and went back to using my original till i can afford a newer model
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 11, 2017
bought this to replace my broken 925. Works as expected.