Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on February 6, 2014
The fact that there is no longer an overlay for the keypad with cricut cartridges really stinks. It takes much longer to create and is a pain to look in the book for the keys to punch. I really hate that the company is so cheap that they can't keep making the products like they have in the past. I am so bothered by this that I am probably going to sell my Cricut and get another machine. Shame on you for changing such a good product.
44 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 14, 2017
This cartridge was purchased as a replacement for one that was owned by my employer that I thought I had linked to a different account, because it didn't work in Design Space with our Cricut Explore Air. I linked this one to the the account, and it still didn't work (would not pull up any images in Design Space.) I emailed Cricut Support to find out why, and was told that this is a known problem that this cartridge does not work with computers, but will with Android or iOS devices. Our machine is for student use, therefore we do not want to give the account information out to everyone using the machine. The Cricut Explore Air does not have a place for the overlay keyboards, so until Cricut can make the Library Fonts cartridge work with computers, it is useless to us.
on May 3, 2014
Nice basic fonts, great for projects big or small. Only downside is that this cartridge does not come with its own keypad so it takes more time to figure out your font size, etc.
on May 29, 2016
Since many of the Cricuts cartridges are project-based and most of the fonts I found were way too "artistic," I wanted just simple block letters for projects, posters, etc. and this is exactly what o needed.
on August 26, 2014
After doing some research, I knew this cartridge would be perfect for my Thanksgiving crafts. It it easy to use and I love the 3 different fonts. I would highly recommend this cartridge if you are looking for some simple fonts to add to your papercrafting.
on December 15, 2013
This is one of the better font cartridges from Cricut. Great for pennants and posters for Holidays and Dog Events.
on July 12, 2017
This works well for what I needed.
on April 25, 2017
Love this
on January 10, 2014
Gives as a gift to my 21 year old Granddaughter and she loved it. Loves anything to do with Cricut.
on February 8, 2015
I was looking for a cartridge that had several fonts on it that I thought I could use a lot on different style of scrapbook pages and this certainly fits the need. Love this cartridge!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.