Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 215 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 236 reviews
on April 25, 2015
My wife is been fixated on getting rid of this ridiculous shrub in our backyard since the day we moved into our house. So I'm at work and my wife, Who is nine months pregnant by the way, sends me a photo of a massive pile of branches. Apparently, my Porter cable 20 V Max saw all came in and she decided to destroy the shrub in the backyard… Needless to say, there is no longer a shrub in our backyard. The pregnant wife is very happy! And I am happy that the saw did a fabulous job at destroying the shrub. If my nine month pregnant wife can operate this thing anybody can!
review image review image
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2017
I used this for the first time just now, and it is a pleasure to work with. It's far lighter than the Bosch plug-in recip saw it's replacing (going on 30 years old, as far as I can remember, so no complaints) which just stopped working. I bought a 2-pack of 5 AH batteries ( Topbatt 20V Max Battery for Porter Cable 5.0Ah Lithium PCC685L PCC680L Cordless Tools 2Packs ) to power it. One battery lasted through the 1/2 hour job cutting through one 4-inch and one 3-inch iron pipe and still wasn't dead. I highly recommend this saw.
on April 9, 2016
This saw is much better than expected. I purchased it because I already had the Porter Cable drill/circular saw combo.
Disassembling pallets was my main reason for this saw. It ran right through the pallets and every other job I threw at it.
It's lightweight and very quick on blade changes. I did not expect this much power from an electric reciprocating saw, but I have yet to be disappointed.
If you already have the Porter Cable 20v battery then this is a great addition to your tools.
on January 22, 2016
This is my first saws all tool. I got it mainly because I already have a 20 volt lithium battery for my Porter Cable drill and the versatility a portable tool offers. It works great to saw the antlers off your less than trophy buck! I recommend getting the Demolition blades for all around use. It has already made several jobs much easier.
on January 20, 2015
I ordered this saw to go with my drill and 2 batteries. I have already used the crap out of this thing. It works great for trimming trees around deer stands as well as the trees in my yard. I also have used it several times to cut 2x4s to a rough length for the attic. The batter lasts a very long time and with the number of blade types that are available, I see myself using this saw more than any other cutting tool.

I highly recommend this saw and I am even going to get the flashlight and circular saw once I build up more amazon points. Might as well throw some extra batteries in for those extended trips into the field when I need to clear out my hunting spots for bow season.
on June 23, 2016
Works good for cutting wood but when I went to cut conduit I couldn't do it like the other porter cable saw zaw there's a space in between the body and the blade that moves so you can't hold it still while holding the conduit unless you flip the blade
on December 12, 2015
Love it. I decided to go 20v li-ion after my 10 year old Dewalt 18v set batteries died. I could have spent $100 on new Dewalt batteries, but those tools are so heavy for my weak wrists. These are way lighter and feel so much better in my hands than the Dewalt and have worked great. I wish I had got this sooner.
VINE VOICEon July 15, 2016
It's nice and light weight, has plenty of power. We have a drill, and a sander, that we can use the same batteries with. That's a nice feature, to have two batteries, and change them back and forth, with the different tools.
on August 14, 2015
Very nice light to medium duty tool. If you already have a 20V Porter Cable tool then this is a great add on. Does not come with any batteries or charger.

Under powered and too short of a duty cycle for a contractor, but a GREAT tool for weekend projects and intermittent tasks. Everything feels tight. Cuts where I want.
on July 13, 2014
Light and compact, I love it! Have been using a porter cable corded tiger saw for years in my industry, as well as dewalt cordless saws. I like this one best for versatility.