Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Gray and Yellow|Size: 34-Inch by 21-Inch|Change

Showing 1-10 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on July 31, 2016
Soft and plush. Colors are bright and match the InterDesign chevron shower curtain perfectly. The smaller size was perfect for our guest bathroom.
on October 6, 2016
Very nice visual appeal to the rug, but is not the plush bath rug that I was hoping to receive. If you are looking for a nice plush rug to step on out of the shower this is not the rug for you as it's very flat.
on October 7, 2014
Such a cute, soft rug for the bath. It's medium sized; about what you'd want outside the tub or shower, plenty big. I have yellow and gray colors in my bathroom in a house we just moved to, so this rug looks cute and perfect. I got it as "used" from Amazon Warehouse deals, but as always, it looks brand new and never opened. It's worth the full price, too.
on October 8, 2016
I returned this product because the quality for the money was not there and the fabric and sewing was avg at best. I've seen better for far less money. The vendor and service was fine. Just disappointed in the quality of the product.
on September 26, 2016
I loved the color and design. I was disappointed after the edges started coming undone after the first wash. I can repair it but I think rugs should be able to be washed more than once before starting to come undone.
on March 27, 2015
Such a cute and nice quality rug. non slipping backing and the thickness make it perfect for a bedroom or bathroom!! We use it in the bedroom to go with Chevron look
on July 27, 2017
So cute! Matches the chevron curtain perfectly! (And covers up the ugly bathroom floor lol) They could be a bit better in the non-slip department but it works. Until I can reno this bath, the added rugs, curtain and decals really helped jazz it up.
on September 16, 2016
Love it! So soft and fluffy!! Fast shipping!
on July 1, 2016
Very soft. Nice size. Looks great with the matching shower curtain and trash can!
review image review image
on June 17, 2017
I like the design for this rug. It goes perfectly with my grey and teal bathroom. Wish there was also a bigger sized one. But still a good product. Will be ordering another one.