Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Color: Sleep Sheep|Change

Showing 1-10 of 239 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 288 reviews
on July 17, 2015
Love it!

This animal is amazing. Firstly, it is so super soft. I was even surprised at how soft it was. The noise box that it comes with fits in the back super good. The controls are on the side and stick out of the back just slightly but it's very minimal. I thought the wires of the box would go into the actual body of the stuffed lamb but that's not the case. The box is by itself which is nice. Because later if my daughter doesn't need the white noise anymore I can remove the box and she can cuddle with the lamb as just a stuffed animal.

It's not a small stuffed animal. It is bigger than I thought it would be but it's perfect for what I wanted. It hangs on the rail of her crib. However, the strap for hanging I wish it was just a little bit longer. Like another inch would make it just perfect.

It has two timers. For 23 and 45 minutes. It has two modes. White noise (like oceans) and then lullabies. Both of them are nice and I'm surprised that since the whole thing is encased in a stuffed animal it wouldn't be very loud but it is just the right volume. I love the ocean sounds, it's very crisp and clear and it's the one we use for my daughters room.
on January 8, 2017
I bought this as a gift for an impromptu baby shower and it's absolutely adorable. The panda itself is cute and soft and the sound part can be easily removed. The parents to be are having their second girl so this seemed like something original that they may not already have. Overall, everyone really liked it. Since I'm not personally using it, I can't vouch for how well it works over time, but we did test it out at the shower and it worked well.
on June 1, 2015
I really like this. I use it every day. It is for myself as I have some anxiety and it calms me down. It calms my cat down too. It IS made in China, just to let you know. I wouldn't want to cuddle it for that reason, but it's really cute and is soft and has a tab at the back with velcro to hang it from things. Yes, one of them sounds is like Darth Vader (lol) as another customer said, but I don't mind that too much. It is meant to sound like amniotic fluid/heart beat? :) I really like the music options. I do wish you could leave it on without a timer but still, I like it a lot.
on August 17, 2016
Cute, soft and soothing music. We have this panda and the Sleep Sheep version. The music pack is exactly the same. It plays either 22 or 44 minutes of music. It has 4 songs and 4 nature sounds (2 per button). This is a great addition to baby's crib. It attaches with Velcro to the railing.
on July 4, 2016
My absolute favorite baby gift for new parents. The heartbeat white noise setting seems to always quiet and console baby and allows baby and its parents a chance to get some much needed rest. Although its a bit pricey, it's a very useful and appreciated product.
on February 7, 2017
We have the giraffe for our son, over 2 years now and it's still his favorite....So we got the lamb for our daughter. Excited to see her grow up and love it.
on March 9, 2016
my 7yo is on the spectrum and has a hard time winding down for bedtime. I bought this for him and he loves the melody option, it's very soothing and calms him down easily. because it has a velcro strap on the back I was able to attach it to his bunkbed so that it doesn't get lost.
on November 21, 2016
This is such a cute alternative to the Cloud B lamb. I use it everday for my little one. My only complaint is the volume knob is very temperamental. Otherwise I love it!! Would make a great baby shower gift!
on January 29, 2017
Present for my new Grand-daughter. I bought the giraff for my other grand-daughter, if it works anything like the giraff, it saves a lot of sleepless nights. The calming affect of the sounds these animals make really work on babies. THANKS AGAIN, AMAZON
on January 15, 2017
This is the second time I've purchased this item for a newborn. It was a great hit both times.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.