Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
VINE VOICEon April 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
My wife takes pet food very seriously (for her dog, a little too seriously!) so she was a bit skeptical when I said I had ordered this healthy cat food for our 3 cats (3, yeah, I know, seriously).

Anyway, she pointed out that the first ingredient is chicken meal, which is better than some lower quality pet foods, but not as good as "chicken" because it can contain all kinds of odd chicken parts.

The primary ingredients are:

chicken meal, brown rice, green peas, whole corn, chicken fat, dried beef pulp, natural chicken flavor, and then a whole bunch of minor ingredients.

Anyway... our cats are all adults, 9-12 years old. Two are in excellent health (although a little heavy... okay let's be honest, one of them is a real cow... but a happy cow) and one is a runt who is allergic to something in the Kirkland kibble we've fed her for years. She now barfs it up most of the time.

The good news, is that our little old runt rarely "returns" this Nutrience kibble, and all 3 cats (again, I know, seriously, 3?) LOVE it. They're all moderately finicky and not often open to change, but now none of them want the Kirkland stuff anymore, they all want the Nutrience. This is like cat crack, only healthy. Our biggest challenge now is how to keep the two fatties from eating too much of this stuff.

UPDATE: It's true that this stuff costs more than the cat food we have purchased in the past. We only got the first bag because it was offered to us to review for free, but now, after comparing it to other brands, and seeing how well our kitties like it, I've resigned myself to making this their standard brand. About to order my third bag. Darn little piggies.
on January 5, 2015
My cat ate this food for about 2 days then stopped eating it. I mixed it about 50/50 with her old food and she sought this out. After the second day she only ate the old food and wouldn't touch the new food. She even went a day without eating any food when this was the only food in the bowl. I even caught her a few times pawing around for the old food and not eating everything during that day.
on July 8, 2015
Our cats seemed to like this food but they were always out of stock when we needed it so I switched to something that would be consistently available. Consistency is key with cat food, didn't feel like being forced to switch flavors or types (grain free vs. with grains) because the supplier can't keep up so I stopped using them entirely.
on April 14, 2015
I can't judge this on taste ... since I'm not a cat ... and my cats puked it up. But, they puke most foods up. The only thing they don't puke up is the grain-free line of food by this same brand.
on April 26, 2015
My cats have been very happy and healthy using Nutrience.

I do notice that there is a lot of broken pieces at the bottom of the bowl that they won' t eat, I'm not sure why that is happening because they are not broken when they go in. Maybe it's too brittle?
on August 7, 2014
Got this food for kitty because some have urinary tract issues. They liked it from the beginning. It seems a quality food that digests well. The litter boxes do not have a foul odor, their coats are shiny and they have lots of energy.
on October 8, 2015
Made my cat sick. I don't know if it's because the food was bad, or it was just too fast a change for her. She is back on her old food.
on July 28, 2014
Cats love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.