Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 162 reviews
on July 2, 2013
CaseMore White Plastic + Silicon Material Protective Armor Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV i9500

After reading some of the reviews from unhappy customers, I must respond that I am mystified by their complaints. This case arrived two days after I placed the order. At first I attempted to put it on in one piece, but saw that the black silicone was separate and a bit of it got folded under. It didn't require much time to work with it, make a few adjustments and get it on correctly. It fits perfectly. There is no cutting of the silicone needed - it covers the keys, keeping dirt out. I have no problems using either volume key or the power/lock with the case on. A packet of 3 plastic screen protectors are included and they are great. First one went on with no bubbles at all. I hope to not drop the phone any time soon, so cannot speak to the level of protection the case provides. I don't think any grand claims or promises were made regarding protection. It is a good quality case. My son actually thought it was an Otterbox case. I'm happy with this case.
on October 17, 2014
It protects the phone. A little hard to get on. There are two piece. Rubber piece is easy to get on, boy the plastic cover is kind of tough. You have to use the plastic piece to hold it on. The rubber is very stretchy. It it's easy and comfortable to hand on to though.
on June 27, 2014
Very displeased with this product. This phone case is a pain to get on. I had to stretch the plastic out, which was very hard, then cut the rubber pieces that go over the volume and lock buttons off, because they were impossible to get the plasti over. Before I did that, I felt I was going to tear the buttons on my phone up. I got this phone case as an temp case until I can get an otterbox. It's very cheap material, but for $6 after shipping and handling, what else could I possibly expect. Also took the seller two days to ship the phone case out. The only good thing about this phone case is that it does make the phone easier to hold since it makes the phone thicker.
on April 17, 2014
It is good protection for your phone, I have used it for quite a while and it still looks great even through several drops and my phone is fine too. It is just what I thought it would be and I would recommend this product to friends.
on July 22, 2013
Never buy cell phone accessories at the phone store. You can always buy them on Amazon at a fraction of the price. This case works exactly as described and does a nice job protecting my new Samsung Galaxy 4.
on August 19, 2013
I don't see how I can really complain about this case...I only paid $4 for it. I don't know how it's got a 5* rating though. It's nothing to go crazy for. It feels cheaper than I thought it would. I thought it was going to feel a little more "non-slip" but honestly it just feels like cheap plastic. A lot of other reviewers said the rubber felt super flimsy and I guess compared to something from OtterBox or Trident, it would...but it's not so flimsy it wouldn't protect your phone in any way.

I would not recommend this case for full time protection though. My husband and I bought these to protect the new S4's we just got and in a couple weeks I know I am for sure getting something a lot better but my husband likes his. We chose these cases because he had one for his S2 and the case for his S2 seems better quality than this one for the S4.

He got the green and I the pink...or what the company calls pink...and they were pretty true to color.

The whole case fits the phone without blocking anything or covering something up that's not supposed to but the black rubber underlay does stick out a tiny bit by the camera flash...and it may just be my imagination but it does seem to make it a little darker when the flash goes off then it would if the black underlay wasn't sticking out. I see the difference in the pictures.

It has a little lip so if you place your phone face down it's a little protected.

Biggest thing I was disappointed about was in the images of this case it clearly states that a clear screen protector is provided (so we didn't order any) and when we received our cases there was none. I don't care how much I spend on any product...if something is promised with a product, you should get it.

All in all this is a good TEMPORARY case, especially when you consider it's only $4, but honestly I wouldn't keep it for any long length of time.
on March 17, 2016
got this for my wife and shes loves it, she has had it for little over a year and still going strong. Our son got a hold of it and was chewing on the rubber part so it made it loose. she places it in boiling water for about 2 mins and let it cool for about 5 and it tighten back up as if it was brand new. shes says its the best phone case she has ever had
on June 28, 2013
I really like it, but the plastic case does not fit properly so that makes the buttons hard to press. I had an Ionic on my SG3 and that was great, this was the same concept but does not fit as well on my SG4. I should have spent the extra money and gotten that one instead.
on July 18, 2015
I have bought this design of phone case many times and while I loved this case for my Iphone I did not like it as well on my Galaxy S5. I had small hands and it made the phone to hard to hold in my hand. The quality of the case is great and the colors were super cute I just prefer something a bit smaller.
on November 8, 2015
I love this phone case. I have dropped my phone several times with this case on and it has protected it extremely well. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because of how hard it is to put on, but that is the I only con.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.