YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 3,570 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 5,220 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 10, 2014
Since you can't make more then 1 review on a product, I have added a 2nd review of this pillow below my first. I didn't buy it for me but for my husband who has Sleep Apnea...

First a little info about why I purchased this pillow for myself.
I am a Disabled Veteran. I broke my neck and back while on active duty. I also have severe Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Since I broke my neck & back, I have ad 44 surgeries. 5 of those surgeries have been on my neck, and I am fused at C4/5, C5/6 and C6/7 and I have Titanium Plates and Titanium Screws in my neck <and more in my lower back!> so it takes a lot to get me comfortable. I also re-broke my neck 12 years after the first time <re-broke my back as well the same time>. I am on a long list of medication, to include having a Pain Pump
surgically implanted in my body that gives me Morphine 24 hours a day.
I also haven't had a decent nights sleep in over 10 years, and I usually only get anywhere from 2 to 4 hours of sleep a night, and get cat naps throughout the day.. For the past 4 years, I've been sleeping on a couch because I cannot lay flat and I need very firm support for my neck <and back too>. We've been trying to find a good mattress so I can actually sleep in my own bed, but I haven't found one that is comfortable enough and gives me enough support for my back. I also can't afford the hefty $7000 - $10,000 price tag on a Sleep Number or I Comfort
bed, that would be perfect for me.
I can't tell you how any pillows I've purchased over the past 25 years...but it is a ridiculous amount. Just in the past 6 months, I've bought 8 on Amazon, and at least 20 from Walmart and other stores here where I live. I have spent a LOT. The pillows I've gotten have been nice, but they go flat and get lumpy after a few weeks and don't hold up to what I need a pillow to do for me. I came back to Amazon because #1 - I
cannot go shopping like most people, and # 2 - there are so many different pillows to choose from, I thought there had to be one for me.

That's when I found the Snuggle Pillow made by Relief-Mart. I read all of the reviews, which aren't many, and made the decision to try it out. How many companies will let you try out a pillow for 90 days, and if you're not satisfied - you can send it back for a refund?? None that I know of. So yes, this pillow is pricey and I don't make a lot of money from my disability pay and $70 is a lot for me to shell out for a pillow, but if I don't like it I can get my money back.

Before my pillow even got to me, the company sent me an email thanking me for my purchase. They told me a little bit about who they are, and how the pillow is made an how it will come to me, and told me if I ever had any questions not to hesitate to email or call. In my 8 years of buying on Amazon, I have never had a company email me, EVER!
My pillow came within the time frame promised, in a box that I thought - wow they really do shrink it a lot!! They included a sheet with info
about the pillow, and contact information as well. I took my pillow out of the box and it was rolled up like a sleeping bag and they sucked ALL the air out of it! I have to say, this pillow is substantially heavier then any other pillow I've owned <and that is a lot of pillows!> but not so heavy that it's difficult to handle. It took a little while to puff up to it's normal size which was fine as I got it early in the day. I did not notice any kind of smell that was so horrible it bothered me. It is foam and shipped in plastic so I knew there would be a light odor, but it really wasn't anything to complain about. Besides, you can wash it if it does offend you. I just put a pillow case on it and used it that night.
That night was the first night in over 10 years that not only did I get 6 1/2 hours of sleep without waking up, but I also didn't wake up. Due to the Morphine and Vicodin and other meds I'm on, I get hot and cold and usually wake up cold from sweating.
Not only did I wake up NOT sweaty or cold, but my neck felt pretty darn good! I can't remember when I've had such a good nights sleep, honestly. I've had this pillow for 5 days now, and I have had the best sleep ever. My neck isn't stiff, and doesn't hurt when I wake up
I got another email from the company 2 days after I got the pillow asking me if I liked the pillow. Honestly - that really blew me away. I love that this company uses all U.S. made materials in their products and that they do not outsource their employees. Not only that, but how many companies back their product, and a pillow at that for 20, yes TWENTY YEARS? If my pillow ever goes flat, I return it for a new one. That is incredible.
Obviously I can't say anything about how it has been over a long period of time because I've only had this pillow for just a week...but I will
absolutely update my review after a month and every few months after that.

I can't recommend this pillow enough. It's very well made with high quality materials and the exterior is extremely soft on my skin. The pillow is the best pillow I've ever owned and has given me the best sleep of my life since I broke my neck twice. The company obviously cares about it's customers because they've contacted me twice and I've only had it a week, so their customer service has far exceeded my expectations. A 90 day Trial with a full refund and a 20 year warranty?? AWESOME.
I would do just about anything to get my health back, so to be able to get sleep, and a GOOD nights sleep at that, means a lot to me. To me, I would pay double what this pillow cost.
I apologize for the lengthy review. I just wanted to anyone who reads my review to understand why I LOVE this pillow! Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
UPDATE Janary 29 2015:
I purchased another Snuggle-Pedic Pillow for my husband. He has Sleep Apnea and uses a CPAP at night. He started sleeping on his back once he started using the CPAP, and he wakes up every day with a stiff neck and I think the people in the next county can hear his neck crack when he first moves his head/neck, not to mention he takes a lot of Motrin just to help loosen his neck a little every morning. I love my new S-P pillow, from day one, so I decided to get him one. He absolutely LOVES it. No more stiff neck, and the cracking has really been reduced. I haven't seen him take 1 Motrin since he got the pillow, so that's great.
As far as I go - I still think this is the best pillow around. I am sleeping a minimum of 5-6 hours a night, which is far better then the 2-3 I was getting. It's made a huge difference in my health.

UPDATE September 2015 ~ I've had this pillow for almost a full year now <got it Dec 2014> and I still LOVE it to death. Over the past 9 months, I've had the BEST sleep ever. Every single night I get at least 6 hours which has been a HUGE help to my health.
I have washed it many times and it still looks brand new, and it still has the same fullness as when I first got it! There isn't one thing I could possibly say derogatory about this pillow. It is WELL worth every single dollar.
Since getting our pillows, we were able to get a new bed <Thank you MF!!>that just makes everything about sleeping amazing. I no longer dread going to sleep!
Thank you to everyone for all of your comments and help. I've had 5 more surgeries just this year so I didn't reply to a lot of you, but I did see the posts and appreciate all of your kind comments and help!
4040 comments| 1,378 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2015
Like others here, I've been trying to find the "right" pillow for me. My wife and I have bought different ones over the years. She's satisfied with the other expensive memory foam pillows we bought years ago. I slept one night on them...I take that back, I slept a half of a night on it before resorting to my regular pillow. I never could find the right pillow though. Either they were too firm or too soft.

What drew my attention to this one was the reviews and secondly...the 90 day satisfaction money back promise, the (2 times) free customization promise and the 20 year warranty if it ever needs replacing. I called the company to speak to them before ordering (like I tend to do) just to double check and get clarification on their promises and the gentleman was extremely polite, professional and patient with me. The promises are cut and dry. No "gotcha" clauses.

I ordered mine KNOWING that there may be a slight temporary smell that I don't like (from the reviews), that the pillow is NOT a solid block of memory foam but it's shredded foam (as it clearly says in the description here) and using common sense I know that I would probably have to send it in for customization to my personal preference after trying it out for a week or so. These things are a given, FOR EVERYONE .....so why people are leaving ambiguous and unfair 1 and 2 star reviews is beyond me. Almost all of the low star reviewers have not taken advantage of the free customizations, After the company tells them to contact them there are no updates as to their satisfaction and those that do update and tell how the company made it right do not change their ratings to coincide with the customer service they've received. I hope the more logical and reasonable potential customers reading this will take this into account when looking at their low rated reviews (that are unfairly and poorly written in my opinion.) It's like the reviewers are going out of their way to be difficult. Since a pillow's comfort depends solely on the person using it doesn't it make sense to have it customized BEFORE whining and complaining about how it feels? I am such a person.

I got the pillow...yes, there was a slight smell in my opinion but nothing worth getting bent out of shape about. I mean...I could have washed it but I didn't feel like waiting hours for it to dry and besides...I believe VERY few of us sleep on a pillow without a pillow case anyway! Yes, the pillow cover I have for dust mites and the actual pillow case did mask the smell A LOT. No headaches or anything for me from the smell. I couldn't even smell it after the cover and pillow case was on.

I am a side and stomach sleeper. The first night was pretty good, so I decided to go a week and then decide. I decided the pillow needed more stuffing for my personal preference because the foam would shift too much and the pillow would get too hard with my arm laying underneath it when I laid on my side. I called up Relief-Mart and told them my problem and asked what they suggested and the guy was super nice, told me what to do, they emailed me a return label--- so the customization WAS FREE. (It also has it in the description here on Amazon in big bold letters.)

I received my pillow back (turn around times will vary due to how close you live to California) and it appears to be near perfect for me. I am very....I mean MORE THAN...satisfied with the pillow's comfort, the customer service and the warranty and promises they've kept! The company did everything they said they would to make sure the outcome was to my satisfaction. I no longer have stiff necks, the morning headaches or anything associated with the wrong kind of pillow.

Again....KNOWING that each pillow's comfort level is dependent upon the opinion of the specific person sleeping on it I bought this knowing that I may have to modify the amount of foam that's in it. To deduct stars for that is ridiculous, they tell you that you can customize it before you even buy it...so why penalize them for making a standard pillow that can be modified? Why penalize the company for offering a 90 day money back guarantee? Or a 20 year warranty? I couldn't do that in all fairness. Relief-Mart customized my pillow to my personal comfort level. I waited until I had it customized before writing a review. Hell....even if I sent it back twice and it still wasn't right I could have still gotten a full refund so what would I have to complain about? Why would I have given them a low review for doing everything they could to make me satisfied? I sincerely hope other first time potential customers keep these things in mind when reading the low rated reviews and ordering this pillow.

To give this anything other than a minimum of 4 stars is unfair when considering the fact they take every single avenue a company like theirs can to make sure you are satisfied with your outcome and experience, regardless if you keep the pillow or not. I wish more companies went out of their way for customers like Relief-Mart does.

Also...when looking at the low rating reviews/reviewers...please notice that most, if not all, have NOT taken advantage of the free customization of the pillow for some odd and mysterious reason. To me...that's like going to an expensive clothing store and buying an expensive suit or new wedding dress and NOT having it tailored (ie..."customized") and then complaining it didn't fit off the rack. Doesn't make any sense, does it? Especially since it's free!
1515 comments| 658 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2016
Great pillow that can be customized to your satisfaction. That's not an option I see with many products. It tells me that they stand behind their product and my satisfaction is almost certain!

I've tried multiple pillows in the past:

- Cotton filled, they go flat way too quickly.

- Down-like pillow that was filled with strands of what felt like gel. The problem with that is they clump together after a few days and it feels like you're sleeping on squishy golf balls. Just a bad nights sleep that gives me a headache.

- Formed memory foam pillow, the one that has a curve in it. That was the worst out of all of them. It was hard when cold and was only slightly comfortable when warm, and only if you sleep on your back. I'm a side sleeper, so I quit using that one after the first night. Too bad the mattress store I bought that one from would not take a return on a pillow. That was $100 down the drain.

Now I have this Snuggle-Pedic shredded memory foam pillow, that comes with a 90 day return period by the way. The first thing I noticed was that I slept almost all the way through the night. WOW! That almost never happens for me. I usually wake up multiple times, tossing and turning.

I like my pillows to be more on the thin side. The Snuggle-Pedic is a bit thicker then I am used to, but my head sinks in and is supported completely so I didn't want to have any changes done to the pillow just yet.

Last night I decided that I want it to be a bit thinner. Not a problem at all since my new pillow comes with the option to send it in to the company and they will take out some of the filling for me. They even offer to pay the shipping.

One problem though... I really like my snuggle-pedic and dread the thought of going back to using one of my old pillows while they are customizing my new pillow. So I decided to customize it myself.

Now, keep in mind that I did not ask Snuggle-Pedic if I would be voiding the 20 year warranty by doing the customizations myself. But I would rather have to buy a new snuggle-pedic pillow in 20 years then go a single night without it.

Here's what I did:

1. Used a seam ripper to pull out about 2 1/2 inches of the seam.
2. Pulled out enough memory foam to fill 2 - 1 gallon zip lock bags.
3. Sewed the seam back together.

The whole process took about an hour. I did it while watching TV with my wife. I'm not very skilled at sewing, I just copied the stitch that was already on the pillow.

It's the perfect thickness for me now and I like it even more then before. I wish I would have found this pillow a long time ago. It's amazing what a good nights sleep can do for my productivity the next day.
review image review image
on May 26, 2016
I bought this in a group of 3 shredded memory foam pillows:
Improved Design - Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose Rayon Cover derived from Bamboo - Removable Case - Coop Home Goods - Made in USA -Queen
Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Covering - Queen Size
Home Comfort Premium Bamboo Pillow With Shredded Memory Foam and Cool Removable Cover, Queen

Snuggle-Pedic: Fluffed up in the dryer in about 2 minutes on low, and took maybe 3 hours in the dryer to fully clear the smell out. A bit firmer than the Improved Design pillow, it tends to hold its shape. The cover is not removable, nor can you add/remove stuffing - however a zippered cover of the same material is sold separately, and the company does offer to customize the pillow if it doesn't suit you (I'm not sure if that's at extra charge). It's still quite soft but unlike the Improved Design, the stuffing doesn't rearrange itself when I mash my face into it. I would prefer if it did, but I think this offers a more traditional pillow feeling. I can't really comment on the Kool-Flow thing, as I don't find any pillows particularly hot. I will comment that it took some time to flatten it to a reasonable loft after the initial fluffing - like the Improved Design pillow, it came out of the dryer absolutely bursting, but due to the more solid nature was harder to shape to my preference. Overall this seems like a quality pillow, and I sleep well on it.

Improved Design: Fluffed up in the dryer in about 2 minutes on low, but took 6-8 hours in the dryer over a couple days to fully clear the smell out. Made in the USA, supposedly 100% non-toxic. Soft removable cover, and the interior pillow insert has a zipper you can open to add/remove stuffing (extra stuffing can be bought separately). It's the "fluffiest" of the three, and seems to conform the most easily to my head/neck - not sure if the stuffing moves around more freely or is just more compressible. When taken out of the dryer it was bulging like crazy, so I was worried it would be too high - but I found that I was able to easily shape it to comfort by simply mashing my face into it and creating an indent. Overall this is a quality pillow and I sleep well on it.

Home Comfort Premium: I believe this is made in China, with no guarantee on toxicity. Instructions said to let it sit for 1-2 days first and then put it in the dryer if needed, which I did. This pillow has the firmest feel of the three - and by that I mean, it feels kind of like it's filled with folded linens. Coming out of the dryer it's a bit fluffed up, but quickly flattens down to its original folded-linen state. Accordingly, mashing my face into it causes my face to flatten instead of the pillow hollowing out. I know my parents would love it - I don't. I do like the shape - it's a sensible rectangle of reasonable proportions, with the case stitched in such a way that the thickness is pretty even all the way to the edge. However, this pillow is not what I think of when I hear "shredded memory foam pillow".
on July 19, 2016
First let me tell you I did not receive this pillow Free or discounted..but had I, my review would have been the same!! I keep coming back to this Phenomenal Company because of their Genuine, Compassionate & Caring Customer service, Higest of quality products I've ever found on the market today (and I do massive weeks of research before purchasing any products) and an extraordinary warranty that just can't be matched.

To let you know a little about myself, so that you know what issues I have and why I came looking for such an extreme quality product.

I am in my mid 30's. I have multiple autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, insomnia, chronic migraines, Ezcema, Super sensitive skin, among many other health issues. Many of which cause cold sweats and heat sweats due to the diseases themselves. Finding pillows that are breatheble are a MUST. Finding pillows that are washable are a MUST. Finding pillows with a warranty....BONUS!! And pretty much unheard of these days.. At least in my research findings.

These were my findings pictures included:

•Shipping was fast, prompt & as promised.

•Packing was clean, minimal(Earth friendly by my standards) and easy to open.

•Product contained minimal, well thought out and easy to understand instructions on how to care for the Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow.

•Pillow opened just as stated, with minimal smell (coming from someone with the nose of a blood hound). Continued to plump as I opened packaging, (see attached pictures).

•Followed directions, before first use, as I always do, I place the pillow in the dryer for 20 minutes on high heat and it comes out fully plump!! (Pictures attached)

•Purchased a breatheble bamboo pillow case to go with it, with less washing for the pillow just the pillow case 🙂. Excited about that!! I don't want to be one minute without my precious Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow!! Other pillows now just don't seem to stand up and compare to this one!!

•Pillow itself is Extremly Soft to the touch!! No roughness. No irritation to my sensitive skin or Ezcema!!

•Alought I cannot control my diseases, these pillows (my Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow & This one both with a review) have changed my life with cold sweats and hot sweats!! Due to the breatheble material, it helps my skin, me and my body stay more regulated during sleep. Whether that be at night or during the day.

•Has a 20 year warranty..come on, really, why would you even pass up on this part??

•Hand made right here in the U.S.of A in Southern California!! And I have family there. Yes, like I said, I did my research folks!! We live on one income, I'm confined to the bed with my diseases, so we really have to count every penny. Part of my job is to make sure we get the most for our money. So doing the best and most research I can on everything from products to doctors, is what I do!!

Finally, y'all.. These folks always email to check up on me to see how things are going with their products. If I am liking it?? Are there any issues?? Do I need any help?? Did I have any questions?? Who does that these days??

I mean, I will tell you..MORE companies NEED to do that these days, but they don't. So I appalled this wonderful Relief Mart for doing all they do!! I am grateful they came into my life and into my families life. And I will keep singing their praises to the mountain tops to try and help others get a good nights rest and relief from pain as I have!!

Because good golly, shouldn't we all do that??
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 17, 2015
5 STARS all the way and TEN STARS if I could!

My wife loves it and we returned our MY PILLOWs to QVC after a 2 week trial.

Yours are SO much nicer!

I read reviews that they (My Pillow) they felt like rocks, which I didn't understand because foam is supposed to be soft BUT I had one piece poking my eye and another poking my ear; not smooth or comfortable at all. My wife felt like here ear was folded back. It also had a very thin bamboo cover, unlike yours (Snuggle-Pedic) which are thicker and softer.

I like the fact that they will make the pillow RIGHT if there is anything that need to be changed! I just didn't go by the reviews but I spoke to a very nice rep at the factory! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I am now going to buy a 2nd pillow for myself because I have a sleep monitor which record deep sleep vs. light sleep and with the old pillow and the MY PILLOW, I had one hour more of Light sleep than deep but with this pillow, I had one hour MORE DEEP SLEEP! That is TWO MORE hours of deep sleep!
review image
on May 5, 2015
I read a review some time ago by a veteran from Iraq who endured multiple physical disabilities and couldn't find a pillow to save his life that made him comfortable until he came across this one. I have degenerative disk disease and had to have a crushed vertebra replaced in my neck 15 years ago, so my pain is continuous. The disease covers my entire spine, but my neck is particularly painful. Over the years I had found that sleeping was nearly impossible due to my neck pain, despite the many various pillows I tried, including the memory foam 'wonder' pillows which are just about useless. I ended up spending many nights in the recliner which alleviated most of the pain. Well, after reading about the veteran's experience with this pillow and how he, too, had DDD and was finally able to sleep in a bed again, I had to buy one for both myself and my hubby who has RA (and also suffers sleepless nights). I had to give it a try. Let me tell you, this pillow was HEAVEN SENT! The very first night I used it I slept like a baby and when I woke the next morning I had NO PAIN in my neck. For the first time in years I was pain free and slept an entire night in bed! My husband was also equally pleased and said he slept very well, too. The pillow has a 20 year warranty--20 year!!! How many pillows carry that kind of warranty? A well-made product provides this kind of guarantee because they know it is a winner. There is no doubt that this pillow is worth every penny, and then some. We are in our 60s, and grumpy old people, so if we can give this kind of review with a huge thumbs up, then it has to be a great product. I intend to buy a couple more of these pillows for our camper as well. This is a great pillow and we have already recommended it to others. If I'm still alive in 20 years I'll provide an update. If not, at least I went without any pain and floated my way to heaven. I only wish I looked like the model sleeping on the pillow in the ad :)
on December 3, 2014
Incredible comfort..
As a former 'let's buy the cheapest pillow"..I was tired of waking up tired...mashing my worn out pseudo downs and foam pillows into a semblance of a place to lay my head...
I combed the pillow section looking for the most stars and great reviews...saw several I thought would do when I noticed this pillow...only had 2 reviews but both gave 5 stars...as I continued reading the product description..I was taken by the fact this is the only one I saw that has 90 day money back guarantee and an incredible 20 year life span...also totally made in the USA..
I took the plunge and ordered 2, after all I could send them back...
Received them yesterday and eagerly stripped them from the packaging...it took awhile for them to fluff up and and when I checked later was amazed at the size and also my dog, Arlo, firmly ensconced on one...
Firm, yet malleable .. was able to sit up in bed comfortably and had the best nights sleep in years..not kidding...only time I work up was when the dogs wanted out at 1:00am...
Most definitely recommend this pillow to all..and only drawback I found is they are a bit heavy..
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2016
Ok. I've had a few pillows in my day. The Tempur-pedic chiropractic pillow, feather, feather/alternative down blend, the neckroll, the cavity-in-middle, to name a few. THIS Snuggle-pedic pillow is the best. I'm a side sleeper and need support for my neck, but need a slight cavity in the middle for my ear (so it doesn't get sore). This gives both support for neck and give for my ear because I can "mold" it and it holds it's shape. It still "looks good" when I make my bed. My only complaint is that it's not as cool as I would like. Maybe the company can start using the new copper infused memory gel...it's supposed to be the best. I should market this pillow. Three of my co-workers have ordered it. One just told me, he can't go back. It's going to have to travel with him. Speaking of that ....we may need a travel size, Snuggle-pedic people!
on November 16, 2015
This pillow is simply amazing - after just one night, woke up the next morning with no neck pain for the first time in literally 20 years. This truly supports my neck that was damaged by decades of wear and tear as an ER doctor doing constant bending, lifting, and twisting. I am also relieved to know that this shredded memory foam is made without any toxic chemicals and ALL parts are made in the USA where there is careful watch of all aspects of production, as opposed to the pillows that are either entirely made in Asia or that have even some parts made there. I waited to write the review until I was sure that the absence of morning pain was a consistent response. Now, after 2 weeks, I can safely say that this pillow is the best one ever, and I have tried everything from standard memory foam, to the other "bamboo" pillows that were made with toxic chemicals (and that never lost their smell), to the "My PIllow", to other microbeads and every other types of stuffing.