YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,671 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,700 reviews
on October 12, 2016
This app was a ton of fun but ever since the update it either won't open at all or crash after a couple minutes. Very disappointed.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2016
At first this app was very good and very entertaining. Then along came the message UPDATE NOW instead of Play. NO WAY TO UPDATE MY APP!#!#!#!#!#!! Now that it won't update, I can't play the game any more. WHY?? This app deserves a higher star rating but unfortunately that's not possible unless this problem is fixed.
on October 15, 2016
I've spent a lot of time playing this great game, but since it updated, it opens to the home screen, I push the play button and then it freezes, not allowing to pick a level.
on October 21, 2016
I loved this app until the last two updates!!! Now it crashes EVERY time I attempt to play. The solution is always, uninstall it and reinstall, well considering I'm on level 436 that wouldn't help me because it erases all of your progress!!! Amazon needs to come up with a way to save game progress for this reason, and so that you can upgrade devices and transfer games to the new device without losing progress!!
on December 9, 2016
I thought the free in app purchases meant free power ups . However, I keep getting messages saying I don't have enough gems,. Yet I can't "buy" the gems to do what I want . I like the game but I feel like I don't have any options to use the tools of the game. Otherwise, I'd give the game 5 stars.
on October 18, 2016
Ever since the update this month, I can't play the game. I have reinstalled the app before to reset my levels so I know that would happen if I did that now. I'm on level 386! So, please update the app and fix this bug immediately!
on October 16, 2016
If you ever have to reinstall it, or move to a new phone. It will not retain your levels.
on April 21, 2016
I got this game free and truly love it, based on the movie Inside Out It has the character's in it. When I when Joy say's Yeah and she does a little dance, she encourages the gamer to keep going when the miss there mark when the shoot the balls into the same color bubbles to make the fall and burst. Busting all the bubbles is the object of the game, it's easy for any age group to play and I think the younger kids would like it too. I'm young at heart and played this game for hours in the evening while resting before bed time. It doesn't get boring it kept my attention and I kept trying through all of the levels on the game. It gave good descriptions of what each item was used for and how to use it to burst the bubbles. The bubbles colors are bright and cheerful which is easy on my eyes.
on October 20, 2016
I downloaded this app a while ago and enjoyed playing it. Starting a few days ago, the game would crash as soon as it loaded. I tried deleting and re installing, but it still won't work. I am deleting for good now. Based on other comments, I'm not the only one with this issue.
on December 26, 2015
I find myself playing this a lot. This was actually what finally made me want to go see the movie.

I downloaded it on my iphone and just found myself enjoying it. But, I only got the 5 lives, so I had to quit after that to let it reload. I just installed it on my Kindle Fire and INFINITY LIVES! I can actually play over and over and over for hours until I figure out how to beat a challenging level. I enjoy the graphics. The levels can be challenging and you have to figure out which character is best and which strategy is best to do each level's mission. Currently, I've managed to get Anger and play several levels with him on the iphone. I had to start over on the Kindle and managed to race past Sadness in just a couple hours (the first time though, it took a few days). I really enjoy it (and I finally got to see and enjoy the movie).