YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 216 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on April 30, 2016
Takes great photos, I love the wide instax film. Of course they aren't as sharp as your standard DSLR but i love that it's instant. The film the boxes provide are great. Even after expiration date I find that they do still work, probably just BETTER to use it before then. :)
review image
on August 21, 2013
Renting a photo booth was VERY expensive to use for the Back-to-School Style Show where students modeled school uniforms while a DJ played music and vouchers for new uniforms were handed out. So I ordered a Fuji Instax 210 Camera and Fuji Film from Amazon for a fraction of the cost. I received the camera and film two days later as promised.

The children dressed-up in donated hats, jewelry, scarves and ties. I took pictures for three hours without a pause on the batteries which came with the Fuji Instax 210 Camera kit. The Fuji Instax 210 Camera took clear photos and was easy to load. I placed each new photo face down on a table until the colors were bright which took about a minute. The children were thrilled with the results. Everyone had fun - the children, the adults who watched and the volunteers who helped children adjust their costumes!

The Fuji Instax 210 Camera is a wonderful investment. It can be used again and again for future `photo booth' events.
on November 22, 2013
Film is wonderful. Great for wide angle shots of mountains or groups of people. Great color and works exactly like the old Polaroid cameras.
on March 23, 2016
I have purchased this film countless times (realistically maybe 10+ times). It's the cheapest instax wide film out there. I live in LA and all the local stores (including camera shops and UO) sell this film for at least $10 more than this.
on August 23, 2015
The Film takes great pics. I wouldn't "shake it like a Polaroid picture" because I did, to make the picture develop faster, and it left the film with weird crackle looking marks. I gave it 4 stars because I consider the price expensive, but I guess that's the going rate for film.
on June 18, 2016
This Wide film measures 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 print size with the actual image being 2 1/2 x 3 7/8". More like a standard instant print than the mini camera prints (2x3?). I used Polaroid film years ago and ever since Fuji entered the game I'd pick Fuji for print quality every time. Less contrast, better sharpness, more accurate natural color. According to Fuji these prints are fully developed in 90 seconds, but I think the full color saturation requires more like 2-2 1/2 min. which is worth waiting for. Overall great film to go with a their Instax Wide 300 Camera.
on July 28, 2016
This film is always great. I've never had a batch that had any issues; it comes wrapped and ready to go and loading it into the camera is incredibly easy. At less than a dollar a picture, it's always a deal compared to trying to use Impossible film in an old Polaroid. Also, the coloring always turns out amazing in less-than-perfect lighting. Almost all of my best photos have been candids, since the photos seem to come out so effortlessly.
on November 28, 2016
I love both my Instax Mini and Wide. Although a bit bulkier, it's great to take larger pictures. Make sure your frame them correctly and squeeze as much as you can in each shot, or else they may come out a bit boring and empty.
on July 20, 2016
LOVE this film. It's closer to the original polaroid film with it's wide prints and you can easily write on the front as well. Great color quality, just don't shake it while it's developing! That's just lyric. Not actually what you're supposed to do with the film ;)
on July 30, 2016
Love this camera and film. It's bigger then most of the common Polaroids I've seen friends have. Most friends usually say they wish they bought this one instead, because the film is much larger. Definitely a go-to if you're looking for a Polarid camera!