YED Reading Is Fundamental Wish List Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Book House Cleaning GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

86%
14%

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on July 9, 2016
As with everyone reviewing music they love, they will state said music will "take you on a journey". Now I could go with the basic review like that and state that this will really "take you on a journey", and this one actually did. While driving down the interstate, I missed my exit as I was focused only on the road and the music, it wasn't till 20 or so miles later that I realized what I had done when my phone rang and my manager... angry and wondering where I was, and I went on to state what had happened. When I got into the office, I brought with me my studio headphones and boldly faced my manager who's face was red with anger, I just said "just listen to one song" and turned on the first track. 10 minutes went by, and then I heard it, this music, being played over the intercom. In the time the soundtrack played through, productivity went up 20% and beat last years sales records in one day as everyone had determined looks on their faces and really focused on their tasks. Everyone left that day in the best moods of their lives.
on June 9, 2016
This album ranks in the top echelon of modern orchestral music. It has complexity, beauty, and variety. Worth listening to for years to come.
on June 27, 2016
Great music
on March 7, 2016
Angels Among Demons album was better than I expected and is one of my favorites so I took a chance on this album. Another excellent album.
on July 20, 2016
I did not order this item/media and how it was placed on my account I have no idea?? I have tried to remove with zero luck and clearly someone has hacked my account!