YED Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon STEM

Size: 10 B(M) US|Color: Pink/White|Change

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on July 2, 2016
Great shoes for stability! I absolutely love them. A little pricey,but worth it.
on July 23, 2016
Very happy with the fit, breaking in was quick, I'm only in them a couple of hours every other day so I can't say that they are comfortable all day. Arch support is as expected as this is not my first pair of NB runners. Love the colors. Happy with the purchase.
review image
on November 27, 2016
This is the second pair of New Balance running shoes that I have bought. The first pair was the 1260v4 which I loved. This pair has given me some trouble with being stiff and ungiving around the inside ankle area. I have to add a stick on pad in order to wear these shoes. For the price, I don't think I will buy another pair of these.
on December 5, 2016
I'm very active but not overly aggressive with my shoes. I've had these for 8 weeks and the tongue ripped off of shoe this morning. Didn't do anything out of the ordinary but was just lacing them up. Won't buy New Balance ever again.
on October 25, 2016
I have been wearing the 1260 to run in since v2. This pair feels a little stiffer than my v5, but the width seems a little wider at the forefoot which I like. I am not a competitive runner by any means - 15-20 easy miles a week, but my chronic foot pain issues improved dramatically once I started wearing these. Each new version has been slightly different in some way but overall great fit for me.
on June 29, 2016
I have used this running shoe for years it is perfect for me in every way. Please don't change it as it fits perfect for me.
on September 21, 2016
I love these shoes. I have metatarsal and ball of the foot pain. These shoes are wide enough in the toe area and also have wonderful support.
on August 1, 2016
Third pair of these shoes. Love them! I wear them walking- about 2 1/2 miles a day.
on September 10, 2016
Best snicker I ever wore. I have 4 pair alternate wearing them. They the major thing I used to get rid of my heel spur and plantar fasciitis! Highly recommend them!
on November 10, 2016
This is the 3rd pair of these types of NB shoes and I have to say, these are not as comfortable. I do love the stability of them but, they're not nearly as cushy or supportive in the arches. At all. I do wear them all day, but my toes do start getting numb towards the end of my work day. There is plenty of room in the toe box, and I have to have a wide width and these are plenty wide enough. One thing I don't like about the looks of the shoes are a light blue stitching around the eyelets. That's just me though. Other than that, I love the style and colors of the shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.