YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal STEM Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 452 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on April 15, 2015
I purchased this diffuser over a month ago, and waited to post this review until I knew for sure how it was going to perform. Bottom line, it works beautifully! I use this in my living room, and it suits my needs for the space just fine. Fragrance output is great. I personally do not fill my diffuser all the way to it's 300ml mark. Instead, I fill it to 200ml. This amount of water lasts long enough for any time setting I have used thus far and it allows for a more concentrated fragrance output. The more water used to fill the diffuser, the more diluted the EO's. 200ml of water will last in my diffuser for most of the entire day. This particular diffuser I received looks identical to the description photo, however, there is no colored light feature to this diffuser (as the title may suggest), only natural light, with high & low settings. The light can be used with the diffuser, or alone, or not at all. This diffuser also features a "constant on" state, aside from it's three timed settings. As far as a "high & low mist intensity"? I haven't located that feature on mine. Not so sure about that...
My diffuser also has different timed settings than it's product description states. Mine includes: 60, 180, 360 & "ON" (Constant). It will shut off automatically if the water level gets too low while running. The mist output is great! I have not had any operational issues at all. Easy to clean, just rinse it out and wipe it down with a dry towel. I do this after every use, and it runs like new, every time. I would highly recommend this diffuser to anyone! I would definitely purchase again!
on January 1, 2017
I purchased this diffuser from very positive reviews. I'm just getting into this arena so because of the reviews I decided to go with it. I am totally pleased. Will recommend and will also purchase another. So far so good ! I'm extremely happy ! Lovin this awesome machine !
on December 30, 2014
I use this diffuser for the essential oil.
I like it because it is 1. Cool mist 2. Has a timer 3. better than the wax warmers that I used to use. But it is 1. pretty hard to unlock the cover especially when there is still water in it 2. it drips a lot when I open the cover to refill the water or essential oil.
The colorful light bulbs don't work when I got it. (I only get the white light.) But it doesnt really bother me because its not what I bought it for.
Not a bad product but definitely has room to improve.
on July 16, 2016
The product doesn't work. It turned on for 5 minutes and then shut off and will not turn on again. Amazon is only offering a refund, not a replacement. Since I purchased it on Prime Day I won't be able to get another without paying a lot more.
on January 20, 2015
This item works great- It runs for a long time and is very consistent. My only complaint is the name. It is called MUI COLOR. All of the diffusers I looked in to- including other brands I have bought- all the items with changing color lights had "color" in the title. I guess I overlooked that even though it says COLOR in the title, it does not actually have any other light colors than white. I like the product, but was disappointed with the deceiving title as it was not what I was expecting. Since that is partially due to my error, I am still giving the item 4 starts as it does work well.
on September 7, 2016
If you want to waste your $ and buy another diffuser afterwards, then go on with the purchase. While I could conclude that my producw simply was defective, I esteem all future shoppers to buy from every company other than this one. Not only because my product was defective, but also, because I have received customer service more helpful than Miu's from a run down drive-though window, which was closed —

So, I recommend any other product, and every company other than this one.
review image review image review image
on December 5, 2014
So far so good! I bought this for my trigger point therapy practice and it has done a great job adding humidity to the room. My patients have commented that they love the aroma of the essential oils it diffuses. Very easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of room in my small office.
on December 15, 2016
****EDITED: Miu contacted me immediately to resolve this problem. This is why I love this company and continue to be loyal to them. Not only do they want to make it right for me, they've asked me to talk with them about the problem so it's not happening to other customers. Excellent, professional service! I changed my rating from 3 to 5 because of their intent to make it right. ******

Disappointed.... This is a great diffuser, and it works very well and does what it says. I'm disappointed because my previous Miu was plastic that looked like bamboo and it was easy to clean. Everything wiped right off. This one, I've had all of 2 days and the dark wood finish is already ruined and I have no idea how. I've only handled it with clean hands. Best I can tell, it can't withstand it's own EO mist. I've only diffused pure name brand Eucalyptus, Theives, and peppermint, and the finish is literally eaten off the top. I'm very disappointed to spend this much money on something that looks ragged and tacky after 2 days use. I'm bummed because I love Miu diffusers, and it works so well that I'll continue to use it even though I have to look at the ugly.
on September 14, 2016
Just not happy with this for my daughter's room. It's too bright even on the dimmer setting. We now use it with no color. I thought because of the white casing it would emit less light. Not so. It's a pain to clean because it's not obvious which side to dump out the water. The buttons are on the bottom so you can't see them. You can't press them too fast or the motor won't work right. Not the best design and I wouldn't recommend it.
on May 8, 2016
I would give no stars if possible. First time I got this I had to return because the power cord wasn't giving the device any power and then I reordered and now a new problem! The power cord works but it shuts off after 15 seconds in every mode. Worst thing I've ever gotten from Amazon.
44 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse