Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 421 reviews
Love this clever little gadget. Works great, simple parts, and easy to clean.
Large suction area sticks base tightly to counter top. No problems with machine jumping around at all.
Appreciate that it requires no electricity and you can spiral most any length of vegetable. I never buy any blades that are not stainless steel, so these are perfect and very sharp. Do a great job and make clean cuts. They only fit into the machine in one direction, so you do not have to be concerned with which side works. Absolutely LOVE that they come in their own storage box that fits perfectly into the machine for storage.
I had not considered before I bought this product that it does indeed take a bit of pressure from your non-dominate hand to help slide the food forward (on the easy slide base) toward the blade. Not much pressure is required and probably fine for most folks, just something to be aware. I would not be able to do this all day. It does require both hands to work the machine. Had no problem with a few Yukon gold potatoes and multiple zucchini. The thinner spaghetti style spirals cook much faster than the next bigger fettuccine size spiral, so set a cooking timer. It takes about 1 minute to spiral a big zucchini.
Ideas: I use a broiler pan lined with non stick foil for the zucchini spirals. The pan fits perfectly at the end of the Spiralizer to catch the swirls. Then I lightly spray the spiraled raw food with 100% organic olive oil from the health food store. (Not Pam, as you do not want a non stick coating...just a bit of 100% olive oil.) You can make your own oil spritzer if you prefer. Add a bit of salt and any seasoning you want and bake. For the fettuccine size, Start with about 375-400 for 20 minutes and check often. Remember Zucchini is healthy to eat raw, so no over cooking needed. Bake just for desired texture. I also use my toaster oven. It's tray easily holds one spiraled Zucchini. By the way, after spiraling, you will have cute little cylindrical sticks from each vegetable center left over. I just throw them in the baking pan or eat them while waiting. I have no reason to disengage the machine's handle for clean up, so have not attempted to detach it. The Push handle that sticks out from the side, does fold down, so no other protruding parts. Very solid yet light weight plastic machine so is not heavy or difficult to hold and clean. Stores in small space. Keep it handy and use it all the time. Note: One reviewer mentioned that it is difficult to use if a person is left handed, so may need a right handed assistant.
on September 21, 2017
Works okay...find the right counter surface and it will grip just fine. The "push forward while turning handle" is a bit cumbersome but I finally got it. The zucchini noodles are long strands so you might cut them into pieces unless you want to slurp for a long time!! Trying to eat veggies more, so making noodles is on the agenda. The design for storage of blades is cool. Overall, glad I have it.
on August 31, 2016
Love this product! The blades are easy to clean, easy to store, and easy to use. The suction cup on the bottom keeps the spiralizer solidly adhered to the counter while using.
on July 14, 2017
The video produced by OXO makes it look so easy. On our wood counter the Suction doesn't work at all. But the spiralizer, once you figure out how to hold it down, works very well. We like it a lot, but there need to be 2 people to rice that cauliflower.
on September 17, 2016
Have used it a few times and it's so easy!!! Zucchini and red cabbage are done in a flash and with easy. Grips super tight to the table. Easy to use. Way better than the handheld serialiser that I had and got cut a few times using.
on January 15, 2017
I love this!!! I have used it for butternut squash and zucchini so far! Suction so to the counter top snugly, and seems sturdy. My daughter and i both found it very easy to use and kinda fun, too! This spiralizer was one of the many I looked at before my purchase and I am happy with the product for the price!
on April 27, 2017
Sticks to counter great. Easy to clean. Very happy
on September 27, 2016
Excellent product! Suction holds extremely well. Made sweet potato strings and it did the job beautifully. Made Onion strings, too. No Tears!
I like the 3 different attachments and room to store them. Very happy with my purchase!
on July 27, 2016
Awesome product! Sticks to the counter with no problems. Made zucchini spaghetti for the first time and may never go back to pasta noodles. Also made Jacama noodles for a Hawaiian chicken stir fry.if you want to replace your pasta dishes with a healthy alternative, buy this product and start spiralizing!
on September 22, 2017
I love this spiralizer. I had been using a mandoline to make zucchini noodles and this is much easier and safer on my fingers. It is easy to set up, easy to clean, and easy to store.