Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 324 reviews
on February 2, 2017
I love this thing and use it several times a week. It gets me cooking with more vegetables and less pasta. It's well built, sticks to the counter well, is easy to clean and the blades aren't dangerous. I love it and have bought two as gifts already. Recommended.
review image
on June 14, 2016
Can't say enough good about this product. I started out with a hand held spiralizer that took a lot of effort. After looking at all the options out there I upgraded to this bad boy and wow am I glad I did. It really "locks" onto the counter and doesn't move. It handles vegetables really well and is so easy to use. Just cut off the tips, center on both ends of the spiralizer and turn the crank. It's that easy. I've used it for squash, zucchini and sweet potatoes. I use it all the time and recommend it to anyone who loves zoodles.
on April 28, 2017
I love everything about this spiralizer. The fact that all the moving parts are dishwasher safe is a home run for me. The suction cup secures it firmly to the counter. To catch the spirals, I either put down a Silpat mat on the counter or set up the spiralzer next to the sink put a bowl in the sink to catch the spirals. I'm not one who likes one-use kitchen tools, but I use this guy at least once a week. The spirals cook up quickly making dinner prep very easy. The OXO brand won't let you down with form or function.

The "Inspiralized" cookbook is a great companion for the spiralizer to give you TONS of useful/easy recipes. You won't get bored.
on November 6, 2016
We ended up returning this because we didn't like it enough to actually want to use it. I suppose if you love zucchini noodles a lot and want to make them frequently, this would be a good thing to have around. However, I had also wanted to use it for harder vegetables like carrots, sweet potatoes etc and for these it required so much elbow grease I would just give up. I also thought this would be a good way to get my son interested in prepping and eating vegetables with me but it was way too difficult for him to operate. For us it was not a good fit. I order my saladicco. If you don't mind the hard churning and the clean up each time you use it, is say this is a great tool though.
on April 23, 2017
So much easier for "shredding" potatoes for hash browns than using a food processor - lighter, easier to wash, quieter. Much easier than a mandoline, too. I was surprised at how easy it was for sweet potatoes too! Zucchini is super easy - and somehow the texture of the skinny spirals makes sauteed zucchini even better! I use the orange for baked "fries" and the green for zucchini and hash browns. Haven't used the red slicer yet.
on October 15, 2016
Always wanted one of these. As with all OXO Brand products I am not disappointed and would recommend this Spiralizer to anyone. Easy and fast. Easy to clean. p.s. Putting your left hand on the top of the cutting blade assembly, instead of holding the little handle, works much better.
on February 24, 2017
I love this new kitchen tool! I've been spiralizing everything lately! I'm pretty sure I'm driving my SO crazy, but that's alright. The blades are all sharp. I love the number of different uses for a single kitchen tool. My only issue with this product is how poor the suction cup is on the bottom. It really doesn't work at all, so I'm stuck holding the whole thing down while turning. Not the end of the world though.
on June 9, 2016
We love this "noodlizer"! It is sturdy and effective. It is easy enough to use even for my young son--even with tougher items like sweet potato. The suction cups on the bottom work well to stabilize it, something I noticed complaints about with other brands. I have to re-stabilize it only once or twice per large batch of noodles. There is limited waste, usually the ends of the veggie in question and one long tubular strip that can be reincorporated into the noodle batch for cooking. Very pleased.
on July 15, 2016
Great spiralizer - this is my second one, and it is much better than the original that my wife purchased about 2 years ago. I like the 3 different cutting blades especially.

One star removed for the stablizer control - which has yet to work for me on any surface I have tried it on.
on June 19, 2017
I searched and searched -- and it seemed like the most common complaint was suction. Finally, I read the reviews on the OXO Spiralizer, and it seemed the suction was absolutely a non-issue. I looked at the number of blades and that looked sufficient. I'd never had one, but decided to take the plunge, mainly because I trust OXO products. This thing is magical. The number and type of blades covers ANYTHING I want to do, and they are stored in a convenient plastic box with a separate compartment for each blade, and a clasp on the front. When not in use, the box fits inside the unit. The suction is without compare. I have to use a knifeblade to loosen it -- which shows it is sure not coming loose when in use. I position it with the turn handle right by the sink edge (the whole unit at a right angle to the sink), Push down the suction handle on the left side to lock the unit into position, position my cutting board at the blade ending, insert the proper blade, insert my vegetable or fruit, etc., between the blade end and the turn handle end and tighten it, and I am off to the races. Very easy to dissemble, clean, dry and store. Until I use it again in the next few hours. I can't imagine that any other models exceed this in quality when it does what I want in absolutely perfect step. OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Spiralizer with StrongHold Suction