Your Garage Reading Is Fundamental Wish List Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Beauty & Grooming Shop Popular Services GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes GoldenGlobes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis OscarsGNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on November 3, 2016
 Magical case with two amazing tricks! I'm amazed how this case can hold a credit card in a secret compartment and it works great. It also comes with a kickstand which I love. I have always used kickstands on my previous phones I knew I had to find a kickstand case for my name iphone 7. This case is great, the plastic is thick enough to protect the glass and light enough to sit comfortably in my pocket. Check out the images and video review attached.

[...]
on November 7, 2016
This phone case is brilliant. It has Dual-Layers Protection. The bumper shockproof interior whick is made out of rubber & has anti-scratched hard cover offer dual protection for tough drops, the raised bazel keeps your screen and lens from scratching with the ground. What i love the most here is it has Enhanced Kickstand & Card Slot. It has a hidden Card Slot. you can put one card inside this phone case.
review image review image review image
on November 20, 2016
I've had this case for a week now, so far so good. I've even dropped my phone a couple of times and it's still working really well. The only thing is, I wish it would of came with a screen protector. I really love the fact that it comes with a place to put a credit card and money. If I have any issues, I'll update my review.
review image review image review image review image
on December 29, 2016
Like this case. Nice look.