Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
NOW Supplements, Vitamin B-100, Energy Production*, Nervous System Health*, 100 Veg Capsules
Purchase options and add-ons
|Primary Supplement Type||B-Complex|
|Diet Type||Vegetarian, Vegan|
About this item
- B-COMPLEX FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS/VEGAN: B-100 Caps provide a full complement of B-vitamins plus choline and inositol. Also includes 400 mcg folic acid.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- NERVOUS SYSTEM HEALTH*/SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION*: These vitamins work to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
B-100 Caps provide a full complement of B-vitamins plus choline and inositol. These vitamins work to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system.* B-vitamins are water soluble, and with the exception of B-12, have limited storage in the body and thus require daily replenishment. While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only (meat and dairy) and supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for vegetarians.
By NOW Foods
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 5.29 Ounces
- Item model number : 0436
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : September 16, 2003
- Manufacturer : NOW Sports - Nutrition and Wellness
- ASIN : B000UX110A
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,674 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #36 in Vitamin B-Complex Supplements
- #1,022 in Diet & Sports Nutrition
- #1,584 in Sales & Deals
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule Servings Per Container: 100 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Thiamin (from Thiamin HCl) (Vitamin B-1) 100 mg 6667% Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 100 mg 5882% Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 100 mg 500% Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg 5000% Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 1667% Biotin 100 mcg 33% Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg 1000% Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) 10 mg† Inositol 10 mg† PABA 10 mg† Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle. Natural color variation may our in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle. Family owned since 1968. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Consder taking this product in combination with NOW® Relora®, Super Cortisol Support and Tru-C BioComplex™.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Vitamin B-1 100 mg 8333%
Vitamin B-2 100 mg 7692%
Vitamin B-3 100 mg 625%
Vitamin B-6 100 mg 5882%
葉酸 667 mcg 167%
Vitamin B-12 100 mcg 4167%
ビオチン 100 mcg 333%
パントテン酸 100 mg 2000%
コリン 10 mg 2%
イノシトール 10 mg
パラアミノ安息香酸 10 mg
Reviewed in Japan 🇯🇵 on February 3, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.