|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item model number||CU5454|
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.18 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 7, 2012|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tether Tools TetherPro USB 3.0 to Micro-B Cable, 15' (4,6m), High-Visibility Orange
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Usb a to Micro-b Cable|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This cable does not fit all cameras. Please check your camera's USB port before ordering
- Fully shielded, Optimized Power Efficiency
- 15 foot(4.6m) USB 3.0 cable connects to the camera using the micro B connector
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
- Additional accessories pictured are shown for display purposes only. All items are sold separately.
Consider a similar item
Compare with similar items
| || |
TetherPro USB-C to 3.0 Micro-B, 15' (4.6m) (High-Visibility Orange)
Tether Tools TetherPro USB 2.0 to Mini-B 5-Pin Cable, 15' (4.6m), High-Visibility Orange
TetherPro USB-C to 3.0 Micro-B Right Angle - 15' (4.6m) (High-Visibility Orange)
Tether Tools TetherPro USB 3.0 to USB Female Active Extension, 16' (5m), High-Visibility Orange
TetherPro USB-C to USB-C 15' (4.6m), High-Visibility Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Deal at first sight||Dodd Camera||K&M Camera Since 1976||K&M Camera Since 1976||Dodd Camera||Green Mountain Camera|
|Item Dimensions||0.18 x 0 x 0 inches||0.18 x 0 x 0 inches||7 x 2 x 9 inches||0.18 x 0 x 0 inches||0.2 x 0 x 0 inches||0.18 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||1||1|
TetherPro 15 foot(4.6m) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Male A to Micro B is the latest technology available for the fastest and most reliable transfers. As technology innovation marches forward, computers, cameras and storage devices are converging and require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect. TetherPro SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cables incorporate all of the latest technology ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity.
Designed to the highest USB specifications to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors, all cables are fully shielded to protect against external signal interference. The 15 foot(4.6m) USB 3.0 cable connects to the camera using the micro B connector to ensure delivery of excellent performance. Available in High-Visibility Orange.
Please note: Many USB 3.0 camera owners are experiencing dropped tethering connections or are unable to get a tethered connection started at all. The core issue is that computer manufacturers, mostly in an attempt to be as efficient with power as possible, are either under powering or dynamically powering their USB 3.0 ports. For a solution to this problem, please check out the TetherBoost Core Controller.
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This cable is high quality and works extremely well with my 5D Mk IV and the cable strain relief that came with the original camera cable. No need to get the Jerkstopper.
I am happy and is always Visible .
But using the supplied tether cable that came with the D800 was a little too short for moving around and you're likely tight up by the laptop at all time.
This long cable allows you to move around a little more, though you have to watch out for tripping over it. So far so good, files transfered fast, even with the 40MB NEFs. Will see how it it is in the long run.
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019