|Item Weight||69 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 1 x 46 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
91% positive over last 12 months
125 cu/ft 75% Argon 25% CO2 Welding Gas Cylinder Tank CGA 580 - FULL
Delivery & SupportSelect to learn more
- This item will be shipped by the seller. To learn more about this seller’s shipping methods, visit the link below and look for the tab called “Shipping”. You will be able to track your Amazon order in your orders. If you need more help with tracking your package, please visit Track Your Package.
- Learn more about Weldingforless’s shipping policy
- The A-to-z Guarantee protects you when you purchase items sold and fulfilled by a third party seller in our store. It covers both the timely delivery and the condition of your items. If you're not happy with either and can’t resolve the issue directly with the seller, you can report the problem to us for further assistance.
Learn more about A-to-z Guarantee
- This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement.
Our specialist Customer Support for large items dispatched from Amazon is on hand to help with your order. Contact us via phone or chat 7 days a week.
Purchase options and add-ons
- All HP cylinders come with a 10 year hydrotest date stamped.
- All HP cylinders are within 2 years of stamped date.
- Meets DOT and/or ISO regulations.
- DOT number is stamped on the tank.
- Shipping only available to Continental US (Lower 48 States).
Frequently bought together
All HP cylinders come with a 10 year hydrotest date stamped. All HP cylinders are within 2 years of stamped date. Meets DOT and/or ISO regulations. DOT number is stamped on the tank. Rated Safety on Valve: 3,360 psi. These are filled at industry standard of 2,015 psi. Prior to shipping, we test each cylinder for 2,015 psi to ensure there are no leaks. Manfacturer's Cylinder Specifications: 125 cu/ft Steel High Pressure Gas Cylinders: Working Pressure = 3AA2265, Test Pressure = 3775, Diameter = 7-1/4", Length = 41-1/2", Weight = 50 lbs. It is advised to contact your local gas supplier(s) to verify their policy on re-filling customer-owned cylinders. No Return on Full or Empty cylinders due to DOT regulations associated with the transport of the cylinders. In cases where damage occurs during transit, Weldfabulous will do our best to correct the issue. Please contact us for any questions or concerns. Shipping only available to Continental US (Lower 48 States). All full cylinders are shipped via FedEx Ground with Signature Required by the person on the shipping address, at the time of delivery. Please provide a first and last name, and a physical address for shipping (no PO Boxes). Orders without a first and last name, and a physical address will automatically be canceled.Understanding date stamps: The "hydrotest date" is the number stamped before the " + * " markings. The "service pressure" is the number stamped before the "SPUN" marking.
Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2022