Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Stream2Sea Leave-In Hair Conditioner Detangles & Replenish Hair Moisture Natural Reef Safe Formula - Sulfate and Paraben Free with UV Protection 6 Ounce
|Price:||($2.16 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||STREAM 2 SEA|
|Scent||Fig and Grapefruit|
|Liquid Volume||6 Fluid Ounces|
|Ingredients||Aqueous Extracts of Green Tea Leaf, Tulsi Leaf, Wakame Seaweed and Olive Leaf, Aloe Leaf Juice, Olive Leaf Ferment, Wakame Seaweed Bioferment See more|
About this item
- [ Natural Leave In Conditioner ] Is a light and non-greasy organic scalp strengthening formula to detangle hair and restores the natural shine in dry damaged hair following sun or salt water exposure. Our sunscreen moisturizer makes your hair soft and healthy.
- [ Lasting UV Protection ] Our leave in conditioner protects hair color from the suns harmful UV rays while improving strength and nourishing keratin proteins that replenish moisture to repair dry, frizzy and damaged hair.
- [ Safe for Our Waters ] Our Natural Conditioner is made from Biodegradable materials which make them perfectly safe for our oceans and great for the beach.
- [ Paraben & Sulfate Free Natural Hair Care ] Made with a powerful antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Oil this is the perfect conditioning treatment for dry damaged hair. Hair Care Products Made in the USA - Our tubes are made from EcoConscious sugarcane resins. Our products only use ingredients that are biodegradable, paraben free, and reef safe.
- Ingredients: Aqueous Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf*, Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Tulsi) Leaf*, Alaria Esculenta (Wakame Seaweed)* and Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethiconol Panthenol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gluconolactone, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame Seaweed) *Certified Organic.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Leave-in Hair Conditioner 6oz||Leave-in Hair Conditioner 32oz||3 in 1 Shampoo, Bodywash, & Conditioner 6oz||EcoStick Sunscreen for Kids & Adults SPF 35+ 1.44 Oz||Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30||Stream2Sea Travel Size Kit|
|Coral Reef & Ocean Safe||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Product detailsSize:6 Fl Oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.63 x 2.88 x 1.5 inches; 6.08 Ounces
- Item model number : LICO-6
- UPC : 794168188204 851061006049 794168947283
- Manufacturer : Stream2Sea
- ASIN : B017BUWI7O
Best Sellers Rank:
#24,276 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #557 in Hair Conditioner
- Customer Reviews:
Aqueous Extracts of Green Tea Leaf, Tulsi Leaf, Wakame Seaweed and Olive Leaf, Aloe Leaf Juice, Olive Leaf Ferment, Wakame Seaweed Bioferment
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I should note, I do research at coral reefs, and I used this during a 3 week long research trip where we did 12 dives and snorkels almost everyday in between. That's a lot of salt water, sun, and mask damage. The only new thing I did was start using this conditioner and I highly recommend it. My hair is wavy/curly and almost to my elbow. It was usually in a low ponytail during the dives, not a bun or braid.
The fact that it has been scientifically proven to be “reef safe” makes it a must-have in my dive bag and shower. S2S, “Protect what you love”.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.