|Item Weight||2.23 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 3.2 x 1.97 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Double Head Sheet Metal Cutter, Versatile Nibbler Drill Attachment for Straight Curve and Circle Cutting, Maximum 14 Gauge Steel, Perfect for Home DIY and Car Repair
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy and fast to cut 14 gauge material and creates a precision, burr free edge
- 360 degree double cutting head to cut straight line, curve line and circles
- HSS cutting blades to cut including but not limited to: Sheet metal, corrugated material, pipes, complex profiles, powder coated material, stainless steel, copper, aluminium, formica, plastic, fibreglass
- Fits any drill that works between 1500-3000 RPM, More easy and powerful than normal shears and snips
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Drill a starting hole
4-12 MM step drill bit helps you to drill a starting hole for the nibbler before cutting a perfect circle with it.
Circle-cutting with ease
The circle cutting accessories will helps you to cut a perfect circle,the maximum diameter can be 11-2/5 inch.
360 degree cutting head
The 360 degree cutting head allows easy control and has no problem to cut straight curve and circles.
It will be a big time saver for cutting sheet metal.
Compare with similar items
Cutting sheet metals will never be the same with Dicfeos professional nibbler. It's light, compact and sleek. Powered by a standard drill between 1500-3000 RPM, just simply insert the drive shaft in the chuck of your drill and tighten the chuck, exactly like putting in a drill bit. when you start up the drill and the nibbler will be ready to cut. It will be a big time saver for cutting sheet metal and corrugated metal roof sheets. the 360 degree adjustable cutting head allows easy control and has no problem handling any curve or straight you throw to it. Versatile cutting round accessories helps you to easily cut straight and round .Also the iron tool box which holds all parts in helps you no worry to carry them anywhere or lose any
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Simona_Lancelot on October 27, 2018
It comes with 3 heads, a replacement blade, and even a nice metal box to hold everything. Considering this costs even less than a hand nibbler, you can't go wrong. I'm still on my first blade and even if this thing breaks now, I've gotten my money's worth and would buy another one.
The one thing you have to look out for are the slivers of metal that are created when you cut. They get everywhere. Lay something down under your workpiece to catch them and have your shop vac handy.
By Mike Phan on March 2, 2019
I was not prepared for the obnoxiousness of the metal shaving produced -- they are tiny sharp crescents and seem almost "barbed"; they'll get in your feet if you accidentally walk on them bare-footed; they adhere very strongly to my rubber anti-fatigue mats in my shop, and WILL NOT come out!; I strongly recommend using this cutter outdoors for that reason;
but does the trick!
By Anubis Reviews on July 29, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Still very happy to have in my toolbox.