Send to Kindle for Mozilla Firefox
Sending web content to Kindle has never been easier
- Send news articles, blog posts and other web content to Kindle.
- Send web content to Kindle in one step or preview before you send.
- Select text from the web page and send it to Kindle.
- Read anytime, everywhere on your Kindle devices and reading apps.
- Choose to archive content in your Kindle Library, where you can re-download it conveniently at any time.
Send to Kindle for Mozilla Firefox makes web articles easier to read – we send just the content you want and not the distractions.
Once you download and install, a Send to Kindle icon will appear on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
You can download archived content from any Kindle device or free reading app for your iOS or Android device. Whispersync of notes, highlights, bookmarks and last page read is also available for this content. Learn more about the Kindle Personal Document Service here.
How It Works:
To send in one step
To preview before sending
To send selected text from the webpage