Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2010
I have bought a few Indian Curry books and am happy to say that this one has helped my cooking skills more than any.
Very helpful opening chapters about the history of the food and each ingredient make it easier to grasp the big picture, rather than just follow recipes.
My understanding of what I am doing has helped me cook better Indian, no matter what recipe I am looking at.

I haven't tried all the recipes in this book as yet, but look forward to seeing how they go. I definitely recommend this book for the first half, so if I find a great recipe then it will be a bonus.
on March 29, 2011
We bought this book in order to create a great meal for a dozen dinner guests. We tried two recipes and enjoyed both. We ended up using one recipe for the gathering (which is tonight) but we will have two versions of it: one version with shrimp and one with chicken. The recipe for tonight happens to be the one in the picture on the cover. It is amazingly good and fun to cook... it is worth the cost of the book for that one recipe. You will likely have to find an Indian or Asian grocery store though to get some of the items.
on October 19, 2014
Great recipes! One of my favourite Indian recipe books I own.
on January 30, 2015
great curries.
on February 9, 2015
Excellent!
on January 30, 2012
Wow, this book just rocks.
The first 70 odd pages describes the various curries, ingredients and so on, shows pictures of the various spices in their natural form, tells you the various curries from around Inida (and surrounds).
Then: there are oodles of dishes to make - simply awesome and very tasty!!
HIGHLY recommended if you're interested in expanding your culinary skills or just want to make your own curry!
on November 27, 2010
I received This book last week and have made two recepies from it, both took me quite a long time but i have to say it was well worth it, they tasted delciuos! i always make enough for 2 days so the next day when i hadnt spent an hour & half n the kitchen i enjoyed it evan more! very worth the time & effort. I am looking forward to making another dish from here one sunday.

Overall so far a great book with food full of flavor!!
on October 30, 2014
Fast delivery and as advertised!
on October 3, 2012
You just don't get recipes for 50 great curries, that in itself is worth the price of the book. You get more and that is the surprise ingredient in this book.
on February 19, 2016
I returned this book because it was missing the CD that it was supposed to include.