Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on July 28, 2013
I was excited to purchase these as an add-on product when I purchased my childrens lunch boxes! Unfortunately, withing the first 3 days of use, 2 of these packs had gotten leaks in them. They are so cute and it is very disappointing that this purchase was a waste of money.
on August 2, 2013
I used it maybe twice before the plastic got punctured and it started leaking. I wasn't particularly rough with it, so I don't think it should've ripped open so easily.
on July 30, 2013
These are awesome! We've been using them 5 days a week for about 3 months now and haven't had any problems. With a 3 y/o that says a lot about their durability! When I pull them out of my son's lunch box at the end of the day they are still at least still half frozen through. They are just the right size for a kid's lunch box too. I highly recommend.
on August 12, 2015
We bought 2 packs of these lunch chillers. They are very cute and fun for kids. They do the job of keeping contents of a lunch box cool. The chillers are compact for convenience. However, All 6 that we bought about a year apart had holes in them within about 4-6 months. We only used these about 2 times a week. I really wanted to love these, but I will be getting different ice packs this scho year.
on February 4, 2014
They've been holding up well going to school 5 days a week with a 5 year old! And they are still half-frozen when he gets home 5 hours later, so I don't have to throw away any food he doesn't eat (he has an insulated soft lunch bag). I will certainly get another set of these when the next kid is ready for school.

UPDATE: I had to knock them down a couple of stars. After half a school year two of them leaked within one week. :( The first one I chalked up to him being a kid. The second one got me thinking that they just aren't that strong and may have reached the end of their lifespan. I won't be buying more after all, and just got a set of thin, hard plastic cold packs.
on October 21, 2013
These are very cute, and the lady bug matched the lunch bag that I bought for my daughter's first year of school. She loved guessing which bug is in her lunch bag that day! However, after about a week the ladybug pack broke inside of her lunch bag and the gel spilled all over the inside of her bag. I was pretty pissed off as her utensils,straw, and FOOD are inside the lunch bag! A 5 year old doesn't KNOW that this gel is toxic and won't know to wash her utensils or throw out the contaminated food! She is OK(luckily), but please put these (or other ice packs) inside a zip lock bag for safety if you decide to purchase them!
on September 7, 2014
I don't understand the negative reviews on this product. We had ours for 2 years and used them on a regular basis in my sons' preschool and kindergarten lunch boxes. Not once did any of the 3 packs puncture or leak. Maybe the other reviewers' children were using these as a toy?? They were still slightly cool when I unpacked their lunch boxes at the end of the day, but not frozen anymore. We recently lost ours in an overseas move, and I'm getting ready to purchase some more for replacements. I think they're great.
on July 17, 2015
These do exactly what they are supposed to do, they keep my kids lunches cold. They are also adorable and sturdy. The only complaint we have is that the designs are "a little girlish" according to my 8 year old son. Other than that I have been completely satisfied with this product.
on August 27, 2013
Got these for the skip hop lady bug lunch bag and my daughter is so excited to start school and use these. They'd also make great owie cold patches, which we use frequently in our house. The size is nice for a lunch kit, and the pictures are really cute.
on October 2, 2013
GREAT FOR PACKED LUNCHES!!! Keeps food cold / chilled for several hours. Freezes quickly, flexible, and we use them all the time. I'd buy more if I had the need, but these 3 work really well - perfect size. I highly recommend.