Consider these available items
hOmeLabs Countertop Microwave Oven - 1.3 Cu. Ft., 1050W, Black with One-Touch Cook Functions, Dishwasher Safe Turntable and 10 Adjustable Power Settings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE OVEN - At 1.3 cubic feet, it fits perfectly in a small kitchen and has plenty of capacity for large plates or family sized meals. Has a slick black matte exterior and stainless steel handle to match any countertop space
- QUICK TOUCH PIZZA COOKER and POPCORN MAKER - It has 10 power levels, 11 cooking functions and 7 easy pre-programmed settings for pizza, popcorn or steamed vegetables; defrost options by weight or time, and a speedy cook button for quick reheating
- LARGE REVOLVING GLASS PLATE - Accessories include a BPA free rotating glass turntable plate to prevent hotspots and allow food to cook evenly. It can also easily be cleaned with a damp cloth or you can remove and place it inside the dishwasher
- MEMORY and CHILD LOCK FEATURES - Memory feature for your favorite dishes; press a single button for delicious results every time. There's an interior light to monitor cooking progress, and a door with child lock to ensure safety for the kids at home
- 1050 WATT POWER with 6 QUART CAPACITY - Programming is quick and easy, and its LED display delivers a stylish, modern look. This 40 lb microwave measures 20.4" x 14.6" x 11.5" with a 6 qt capacity and internal dimensions of 13.25" x 13.25" x 9"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One-Touch Sensor Cooking
- Frozen Pizza
- Fresh Vegetable
- Frozen Vegetable
- Frozen Entree
hOmeLabs 1.3 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven
The hOmeLabs Microwave Oven was designed to fit more than your kitchen. At a powerful 1050 watts and compact 1.3 cubic feet, this appliance has a place in your everyday life. Warm meals, snacks, and drinks in seconds so you can live your life uninterrupted.
- 8 One-Touch Cook Functions
- 1050 Watts
- 10 Power Levels
- Black Exterior Housing
- Interior Lighting
- Dishwasher Safe Turntable
- Kitchen Clock and Timer
Essential for the Modern Day Cook
The hOmeLabs Microwave Oven is designed for those who want high-quality meals in a flash. We’re talking last night’s leftovers, your morning coffee, or even a midnight snack at the touch of a button. It fits dishes up to 12 inches in diameter so no craving goes unfulfilled. Simply pop in your desired food and choose from 10 adjustable power settings and 8 cooking functions for a meal in minutes (or less). When you’re finished, place the glass turntable in the dishwasher for a stress-free cleanup.
Evenly Heated Leftovers
With 10 adjustable power levels, second day dinners taste just as good as the first. That means you can effortlessly warm leftovers low and slow to avoid pockets of temperature differences, while still benefiting from the heating power of 1050 watts.
One Touch Movie Night
Our cooking functions are designed to anticipate your cravings and take out the guesswork. Simply press the popcorn button for a freshly popped snack prepared at optimal power and time settings. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
Other cooking functions prepare:
No Scrub Cleanup
Our microwave’s glass turntable is dishwasher safe, so you can put the scrubbing brush down. When you’re ready to wash, simply remove the turntable from the appliance and place in the dishwasher r
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In doing research before the purchase, a number of reviewers had some complaints. We studied them as if they were the New Testament, or the Koran if you prefer, we're non-denominational. Most were justified but here is our take.
Yes, the various buttons are somewhat harder to read than the GE. It took at least 3 days to remember where they are without our reading glasses, but admittedly, most of the time, we use the same few.
Yes, the spot your push for the buttons is small and you have to push it firmly. It took about 3 days to grow accustomed to that.
Yes, on our slate counter it scooted around a bit. We put stick-on rubber pads on the "feet". Mission accom...., well, ....done.
One review mentioned the keypad developed bubbles soon after purchase, and that "no it wasn't a protective plastic sheet". The same happened to us. It was an almost invisible protective plastic sheet. Just saying.
Yes, the door is louder, and it's louder when cooking than the 12 year old $250 GE. We can live with it, especially at the price.
To summarize, we feel it was a terrific buy. We've been using it daily for over 2 months. Highly recommended and hoping this review will save others some time. We're retired!
BOUGHT JAN 7. DEVELOPED RATTLING NOISE. Starting the process of getting help. I will post how much effort this takes, starting now.
Late to post update. Homelabs customer service responded almost IMMEDIATELY. We found the one squeaky wheel on the turntable before any action was taken.
I need to update my comments. The defective unit was replaced. No problems with the new microwave. This supplier has excellent follow up.
1) Does it heat food? Yes, this does work fine, so no complaints in that category.
2) Does it look good? Not the most important thing, but the unit has a nice appearance if that makes sense.
3) Is it easy to open? Yes. My last microwave was horrible in this regard- you had to push a button to open it and you had to use two hands because otherwise the microwave would slide away as you tried to open it. It was annoying.
4) Is it easy to use? This is where this microwave fails for me. The buttons you push for time, cook ,etc. are not sensitive at all. Like you have to push them really hard(again with the buttons!) to get anything to register. It is shockingly frustrating to me and it makes me hate this microwave. I can't believe someone would design it like this!