Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
hOmeLabs 5000 BTU Window Mounted Air Conditioner - 7-Speed Window AC Unit Small Quiet Mechanical Controls 2 Cool and Fan Settings with Installation Kit Leaf Guards Washable Filter - Indoor Room AC
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COLD WINDOW AC for SMALL HOT ROOM - Heavy duty window-mounted air conditioner with 5000 BTUs of cooling power to chill indoor spaces up to 150 square feet; an essential summer addition to bedrooms, living rooms, dorm rooms or small apartments
- WITH AIR CONDITIONER MOUNTING KIT - Electric window AC system comes with filter, support brackets, leaf guards, window seal foam, and even a handy drip-free installation guide. Be sure to plug the conveniently extra-long, 6 ft, 3-prong power cord directly into wall outlet (do not use with extension cords)
- SUPER FAST COOL TIME - Quiet mini compact air conditioner features 7 temp settings for cooling flexibility, two-way air direction control and adjustable high or low fan speeds to quickly and powerfully reduce hot temperatures in small rooms in just 15 minutes or less
- REUSABLE ECO FILTER - Includes reusable washable antibacterial filter that can be easily cleaned with warm water and dish soap, or vacuum cleaned with dustbuster (if hand washing, please allow to filter dry thoroughly before re-installing). Clean filter regularly to enjoy optimum cooling power
- BEST PERSONAL or RV AIR CONDITIONER - 5000 BTU energy efficient window AC unit for 110V/120V electrical outlets measures 16 inches long x 12 inches high x 15.4 inches deep. Ideal for windows for windows measuring between 23 - 36 inches wide, and at least 13 inches high
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At hOmeLabs our mission is to establish user-friendly appliances that are intuitive, approachable, and mindful. We strive towards this goal with people-first engineering, and high quality products that are designed around you.
- Our team has done extensive research to engineer products around your home appliance needs.
- Our designs are clean, modern, and fit perfectly into your daily life. Our color palettes are neutral to fit into any home or decor.
- Each hOmeLabs appliance has been meticulously tested by our in-house engineering team to proactively address and prevent design or mechanical issues.
The Comforts Of A Cool hOme
Keep cool with the hOmeLabs 5000 BTU Window AC Unit. Equipped with easy-to-use, mechanical, rotary controls, 7 different temperature settings, dual cooling and fan settings, and a reusable washable filter, it's a great way to stay comfortable and beat the heat.
A Perfect Fit For Easy Installation
It's important to determine the AC unit that fits and works best for your needs and window. Since there is comfort in finding the right fit, the hOmeLabs Window AC Unit comes complete with a start-up kit that includes a support bracket, side panel leaf covers, window seal foam, and a helpful user guide for easy installation. It also includes additional features for a safe and enjoyable cooling experience, such as a backflow drainage to prevent water from dripping inside the house or soaking the motor (NOTE: Our AC unit does not have a dedicated water drain hole, as water plays an important role in cooling the back coils). It also includes a 6-foot long cord that plugs directly into your three-prong wall outlet (IMPORTANT: Do not plug the AC unit into a power adapter or an extension cord).
With Easy-To-Use Dual Cooling Settings And More
There is nothing like entering a nice, cool room on an extremely hot day. Relax in comfort that you can fully control with our window AC unit. It is equipped with easy-to-use, mechanical rotary controls, 7 different temperature settings, as well as dual cooling and fan settings. It also features full-width, two-way airflow to direct that refreshing, cold air wherever it’s needed. This empowers you to reach the ideal temperature at any moment, from making sure your room is comfortable for guests, to blasting air directly at your face after a workout.
Multi Speed Fan Settings, Full-Width Airflow, And Energy Saving Design
Some Cool(ing) Tips
We want you to get the most out of this unit. Here are some tips to ensure a cool and seamless experience, every time. Important: When installing the AC unit, make sure the unit is TILTED BACKWARDS about ¾ of an inch to prevent any interior dripping. Also, make sure that the window AC unit is spaced away from shrubs, trees, or buildings outside. Any outside interference could impact optimal airflow.
Reusable Antibacterial Filter
Being cool and comfortable is made even better by inhaling nice, clean air. This is why our window AC unit uses a slide-out air filter that reduces bacteria and room odors to keep you breathing comfortably. This filter is not only effective but it’s efficient, as well. Its filter is both removable and reusable, which means you save time and money without the worry of buying a new filter. To clean filter, simply hand wash and let air dry thoroughly, or vacuum clean with dust buster.
The hOmeLabs Window AC Unit isn't just refreshing for your living room; it’s great for your wallet, too! It has an 11.1 Energy Efficiency Ratio and features a low power start-up. These features will set your estimated yearly energy cost quite bit a lower. As an extra tip, whenever possible, install your air conditioner unit on the shady side of the room to reduce sunlight exposure for optimum performance.
763 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was looking for an affordable, simple, smaller AC unit when I bought this model. It may have been relatively inexpensive, but it works really well for our kids' room! It gets cold fast, and while I wish it, too, had an auto setting where it would turn off once it reaches a certain temp, we just monitor it closer. Which also works to check in on the boys' shenanigans. After having one unit taken away from them and being downgraded, our kiddos are being a little more respectful with the vents as well.
I fully expect -even with our destructive boys- that this will last more than a few years even for us, and when it starts to struggle it will be of no fault of its own, but rather our kids when/if it gets clogged with paint chips, confettied paper, dust bunnies, etc *eyeroll* I'm very glad we went with it!
Unfortunately, our windows are really old and our wooden storm windows are taller than the interior sill. This has caused us problems installing both units. We added a wooden ledge as instructed in both manuals and still have issues with firting. Even the fancy one doesn't seal properly with the included accordion panels. This more affordable ac unit doesn't have hard foam inserts like the pricier model, but when we have gaps even with the fancy foam version, I am not sure how much that matters. Both brands included paneling have left us gaps and we can't screw them into the window frame as advised. I think this is a situation that will be hard to avoid with older homes (ours is 103yo). I am actually glad we tried out an expensive unit first before this one because we aren't as frustrated or assuming the issue is because it's a budget price that it was lacking in this department. It doesnt fit quite as well, but it's not a significant difference either.
Overall I give this 4 stars because I wish there were better instructions for how to adapt this to our windows, and because I wish it had the temperature auto off. Despite our frustration (with both units), I am actually really glad we got this one! The unit itself works as expected...I only wish I knew how to fix our installation issues.
It does not function well in 90F+ days. Running at full cold all day it would only lower the temperature to the upper 70s, even overnight when the temperature outside dips.
Great AC, would buy again!