hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler - Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine - 120 Cans Capacity - Small Drink Dispenser Machine for Office or Bar with Adjustable Removable Shelves
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MODERN WINE & BEER ELECTRIC COOLER - 3.2 cubic feet free standing or built in beverage cooler features an attractive see through left hinge glass front door with stainless steel frame allows you to view your wine and beverages at a glance. With slick black exterior and blue LED interior light bulb that illuminates the beverage selection making it easier to find the right drink even at night
- LARGE CAPACITY BEVERAGE CHILLER - Keep your drinks chilled to perfection with this 18 inches wide under counter beverage chiller designed with large internal storage. Equipped with 3 adjustable and removable shelves organizer that conveniently holds up to 120 standard sized soda, water, and beer cans or 60 bottles of wines at just the right humidity to impress your guests during parties
- ADVANCED TEMPERATURE CONTROLS - Single zone mini fridge cooling machine features an easy-to-use temperature control that can cool down to 36°F and a large digital display located inside the unit for quick monitoring and setting of temperature.This also has a memory function that automatically restores the set temperature in the cooler to your preferred presets in the event of a power outage
- POWERFUL COMPRESSOR COOLING SYSTEM - Unlike a traditional beverage refrigerator with freezer that hums and vibrates slightly, this 120v vertical cooler with energy efficient advanced technology provides a whisper quiet compressor that works with a no noise small fan located in the top level of the chamber which keeps the consistent air circulation inside the cooler for uniform temperature supply
- COMPACT WITH AUTO DEFROSTING FUNCTION - Designed with additional temperature sensor for auto defrost mode. Perfect undercounter drinks cooler for dorm, RV, restaurant, bar or kitchen. EXTERNAL size: 19.3” W x 33.2” H x 17.3” D; INTERNAL size: 16” W x 29” H x 12" D
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Danby 120 Can Beverage Center, Stainless Steel DBC120BLS
NewAir Beverage Cooler and Refrigerator, Mini Fridge with Glass Door, Perfect for Soda Beer or Wine, 126-Can Capacity, AB-1200
Whynter BR-130SB Beverage Refrigerator with Internal Fan, Black/Stainless Steel
Kalamera 24" Beverage Cooler 175 Can Built-in or Freestanding Single Zone Touch Control
Costway 120 Can Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler Mini Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine Small Drink Dispenser Machine for Office or Bar (120 Can)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Kalamera Products||costway|
|Color||Black||Black/Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black/Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||black|
Spruce up your style and enjoy the luxurious convenience of this hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler. The perfect solution if you don’t have room in your fridge for variety of entertainment beverages for your party. Equipped with high quality durable materials and rack accessories with an elegant decorative finish that greatly matches and lights up any retro or modern kitchen decor. This 3.2 cubic feet electric beverage cooler in silver and black finish is designed with a large capacity interior to conveniently hold your beers and wine bottle collection. With a sturdy base that stands perfectly on the floor and fits easily under a bar or kitchen counter, or in any office space. And smartly constructed of advanced one touch user friendly cooling controls. PRODUCT SPECS: Voltage: 115V (AC), 60Hz, 75W input power, 92W rated power. EXTERNAL SIZE: 19.3 W x 33.2 H x 17.3 D inch (49 W x 84 H x 44 D centimeter). INTERNAL SIZE: 16 W x 29 H x 12 D inches (40.6 W x 73.6 H x 30.5 D centimeters). Capacity: 120 standard size cans, or 60 wine bottles. Materials: Stainless Steel frame, high quality Glass door. Color: Silver and Black exterior. Compressor based with Adjustable temp control and Auto defrost function. Features 3 removable shelves, air convection fan, LED digital display and adjustable feet. SAFETY AND CARE: Unplug the cooler before cleaning. Wipe the door seal with smooth damp cloth. Remove the shelves and wipe with smooth and clean cloth the interior of cooler. Reconnect when the cooler is clean and dry. For full care instructions and safety warnings, always refer to hOmeLabs box and manual.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sizing. It’s bigger than the normal mini beverage cooler.
Visual. The double pane see through door makes it sexy.
Cooling. It gets cold fast and stays consistent. The digital adjustable thermostat is a huge plus.
Noise. It’s very quiet. I only hear the condensation unit or water drips if I’m next to the unit.
Racks. Sturdy metal so overtime, it won’t warp from weight. Possible to use as many or as little racks as desired.
Lighting. It exist but there is no auto light feature.
Racks. They’re a tiny tad too small. It will hold in the rack grooves but barely.
Rack spacing. There is a odd rack space at the very top which seems useless cause it’s not possible to put a rack up there due to a fan? that hangs down from the top middle. One spacing is a tad too small for regular soda can. Two spacing is also a tad too small for a beer bottle or beer can. Due to the weird spacing, I am currently only using 2 racks instead of the 3 given. I feel like I have a lot of wasted space cause of this.
Fan? What is this thing? I’m not sure but it seems flimsy. I’m paranoid I might accidentally break it if I push a drink too far in.
Currently sitting at 40F degrees, drinks are perfect.
A couple of points:
1. This thing was packed to survive. Double boxed, lots of foam support - my wife was impressed and wanted me to put this into a review for this fact alone (seeing as we just received a couple hardback books that were apparently attacked during their delivery the day before)
2. The door is 100% left or right, everything is there to switch it around.
3. Quiet - at 50F it was near silent. Put it down to 40 and it was a bit louder for a bit until it got to temp inside. Once it was at 40f it now has a slight hum, higher pitched but slight. I will experiment with different temps but for now, 40F is great for our preferences.(just added a video for sound purposes)
4. Warm outsides. The Black sides and top are warm to the touch - the back is cool to the touch.
5. LED light inside is very nice, the on and off button is great as well if you want a choice. We have left ours off.
6. Touch buttons are sensitive and work great.
We will be putting it through its paces in the next couple of weeks and we will report back.
Touch controls (don't press) are responsive and easy to understand. The default temperature is 50 degrees F, so you may want to drop that a bit.
Has a nice white LED internal light to highlight your beverages (to my knowledge it doesn't turn off automatically -- certainly doesn't respond to the door being closed), but for my purposes so far I've left it disabled (manual on/off next to temperature setting at the top front inside the cooling chamber).
The rubber gasket seems of good quality, certainly deformable/"squishy" enough to seal the cooling chamber. Time will tell if this gets brittle or doesn't make a good seal with age.
Overall, this is a good "showpiece" mini-fridge inasmuch as there's a window and internal LED lighting. If you just want a mini-fridge that isn't visually appealing, I'm sure there are better options. Additionally, there are smaller options (e.g. if you have ideas of tucking this under a table or putting it on top of your desk -- this one is likely too large for both of those endeavors). Be sure to measure where you want to place it and compare the measurements in the product description before ordering.
Love the 120 can capacity, it can actually fit a little more than that. Hopefully they launch larger versions in the future- would love to get some for my office too.
Overall, the fridge is great, quiet, looks good, and does what it should!