Consider these available items
hOmeLabs HME020005N Mini Humidifiers for Baby Room, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.5 x 10.5 x 12 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER WITH ULTRASONIC VIBRATION - Ultrasonic humidifier uses ceramic vibrating diaphragm to create water droplets in the form of a cool fog inhalant, and its fan delivers a light breeze to your immediate surroundings - perfect for table top office desk or baby room
- COOL MIST AROMATHERAPY - Cool mist air humidifying unit features internal cooling element that turns water into cool mist and releases it into your environment to improve breathing during sickness - great for reducing nasal congestion symptoms
- PORTABLE HUMIDIFIERS FOR BEDROOM - Portable filterless humidifier has a quiet fan that creates a calming white noise effect to accompany your yoga or meditation practice, or to help you relax before bed - it also includes a space for scented oils so you can enjoy it as an aromatherapy diffuser too!
- WITH AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF AND CONTINUOUS HUMIDITY - Personal aroma humidifier features extensive customizable options and lets you control humidity levels between 40% and 70% and also includes a setting for continuous humidity as well as auto shut off function
- 4 LITER WATER TANK WITH CLEANING BRUSH - Small humidifier with no filter measures 10.5 x 12 x 10.5 inches with 4 liter water tank capacity and a 300 ml humidity capacity, includes a cleaning brush for easy care, and should be used with distilled water for best health results. Be sure to only add water into top tank, never directly into base
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dryness, while great after a swim, is not an ideal environment for your home. A dry home can lead to potential respiratory issues such as asthma or allergies. It’s important to breathe easy in your home and with a 4-liter water tank, customizable humidity, and cool mist aromatherapy, the hOmeLabs Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser can help you do just that.
Breathe Healthy and Comfortably
When air is too dry, you could experience worsened respiratory conditions such as allergies or asthma, so being able to control the humidity level in your home is very important. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) suggests keeping the air in your home at around 30 to 50 percent humidity. The hOmeLabs Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser has customizable options that allow you to control your humidity levels between 40 and 70 percent. It also offers continuous humidity and auto shut off functions so you can breathe well on your terms.
Great for any small room or office
The hOmelabs Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser is small (10.5 x 12 x 10.5 inches), quiet, and portable, making it a perfect addition to your bedroom or office desk. If you're concerned about being sick in the office, this humidifier is a great option. By placing moisture in the air it will allow for easier breathing and reduces the symptoms of nasal congestion. It's cool mist also provides a refreshing feeling as it cools the air around you, making it a more comfortable environment for those times when the air conditioning isn't working in the office.
hOmeLabs Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser
Breathe and Sleep Easy
Having a humidifier in your room can provide benefits even as you sleep. By keeping the air moist as you sleep it can help you avoid any potentials colds or flu as well as loosen any congestion you may be experiencing. This humidifier also has a quiet fan which can provide some lovely white noise to sleep too. It also features a space for scented oils to help you reach a relaxed state.
A great addition to any hOme
Not only can a humidifier improve your health, it can provide benefits to your home as well. Providing moist air can be great for your houseplants, as they need moisture from the air and soil to survive and dry air may leave your plants dried up. Increased humidity can also warm up the air in your home, which can save you money on utilities.
Great for skin
Dry air can cause dry skin, shocking we know. But it can be prevented. Our humidifier can provide beneficial levels of moisture in the air, allow your skin to absorb it and rehydrate. It can also help alleviate a dry or itchy scalp and can also prevent your hair from becoming dry, brittle or in other words, frizzy.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good: holds a lot of water, easy to clean with a large water hole, has a nice timer feature that will auto shutoff at a few choices of intervals.
A few gripes though:
- It does have a chemical smell. Even after 3 years. I don't notice the smell while in use, just when I have the tank open to clean it. I've used soap and lots of water, but the smell is still there.
- Also, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY does it need to beep repeatedly when it runs out of water? It says "automatic shut off" but that's not without the annoyance of being woken up and forced to shut the thing up.
- It has started to make more noise, but I find it tolerable with the addition of a noise maker app while sleeping. I think I lucked out though in comparison to other reviewers. Mine isn't very loud and I hope it stays this way.
Overall, I would buy this again and would like to have a 2nd one for our guest room or common areas of the house.