Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
hOmeLabs 1,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium to Large Rooms and Basements
- 1,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture from the air per day. This moisture-removing, Energy Star certified beast is fit for medium to large rooms, to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS & ODOR - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 129 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 138 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 SQ FT. It measures 15.2 x 10 x 19.7 inches, has a 1 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Size: 15.2 x 10.2 x 19.7 in
- Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Rated Current: 4.7 Amps
- Moisture Removal: 22 pints per day (30 Pints 2012 DOE Standard)
- Air CFM Range (cubic feet per minute): 129 (Normal) to 138 (Turbo)
- Removable Water Tank Capacity: 0.8 gallons
- Certifications: UL & Energy Star rated
- Includes: Washable Filter, Built-in Handles and Wheels, Drain Hose Outlet
- Features: Touch Control Panel; Auto Restart, Shut Off, Defrost; Turbo Mode; Continuous Dehumidifying; 24-hour Timer; Custom Humidity Level from 35% to 85%
- Best For: Indoor spaces up to 1,500 square feet, with room temp from 41°F to 95°F
WATER REMOVAL: (Manual) Turn off when water tank is full, then remove tank from Dehumidifier and empty bucket. (Continuous Draining) Attach dehumidifier drain hose outlet to internal-threaded end of standard water hose before use
OPERATION: Dehumidifier automatically enters 3-minute rest period after completing a moisture removal cycle. Do not start dehumidifier during rest period. Operation starts again automatically when rest period is complete
NOISE REDUCTION: Position dehumidifier on level surface and ensure air filter is not clogged
IMPORTANT: Like most dehumidifiers, our 22 Pint model emits dry hot air from its fan during moisture removal. In spaces much smaller than 1,500 square feet, like bathrooms or closets, surrounding air temperature may increase during use.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Definitely hauls out a lot of water from the air--which is important in the steamy South where I live;
*Has wheels and is easy to move around;
*Automatically shuts off and issues a beeping alarm when it's filled up;
*Sleek design has been well-thought-out.
*I wish it had an automatic shut-off when it reaches the desired humidity (I was surprised that it doesn't have this feature since it does have a digital display that allows entry of the desired humidity);
*The 4-gallon Dehumidifier that I bought has a ridiculously small water container considering how powerful it is....It requires changing two-three times a day or more--and it leaks slightly when the plastic container is pulled out.
*The plastic container could move in and out more smoothly.....It's a bit of a pain to work with.
*No pump, so using a hose to drain it requires gravity to empty.
*Expensive for what you get.
Having the option to have a hose hooked up and have it drain directly out of the house is great! It makes it so I am not having to dunp buckets of water out every few days...which since we don't use the area despite it being (questionably) finished, I often forget and see the indicator on our other humidifier reach 70% which is alarming as far as favorable conditions for mold. I like that this machine may have a smaller capacity, but since it has a continuous run or an auto run option where you can choose the humidity level like my other one, having that hose hookup brings me peace of mind to know it's going to be doing its job even if I just turn it on & walk away for a few days. I love it! It's also almost too nice looking to be in my unfinished laundry room!
Edited to include a pic of the full water reservoir, ready to be poured down my sink. I'm glad I bought the smallest size, it does the job fine and is easier to empty in my half-bath.
- for a 30ML dehumidifer the cost for this one is slightly less than others
- drain hose is easy to attach and for the most part doesn't leak much (a few drops here and there)
- Control panel is easy enough to read
- Does as it claims... I was amazed at how much moisture it pulled out of my living room (that was the test case before moving to crawlspace). You can definitely tell a difference in breath ability.
- It's a bit noisy... I wouldn't run this in a room you spend a lot of time in on a regular basis. It is a noise you can get used to (white noise perhaps), but not as quiet as I would like it to be. It's in my crawlspace so this does not pertain to me, but might for others.
- Not the most accurate humidity sensor setting. I have it set to 55%, but it runs even though other instruments I have testing humidity showed lower than 52%. I'd say from testing so far it is about 5% off. I'll report more as I compare electric bill.
- Water bucket... while I am using the hose attachment, I will say when testing this I would lose some water during transfer. Not a big deal, but I would suggest having a old towel handy if you decide to use the water bucket instead of the hose drain.
Overall I would recommend this product if you are looking to pull some humidity out up to about a 1000 Sq ft and if it is in an area where noise is not a factor.