Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
hOmeLabs True HEPA Filter Air Purifier - Portable for Home, Bedroom or Office - for Small to Medium Size Spaces up to 57.5 Square Feet
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (30%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.87 x 7.87 x 12.8 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||6.85 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER - Our air purifier utilizes a True HEPA to improve indoor air quality and works well in offices, bedrooms, and other small to medium-sized spaces up to 57.5 square feet by eliminating unwanted smells from smoke.
- 3-STAGE FILTRATION - Includes a pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filter. Each filter lasts up to 2100 hours. IMPORTANT: The included filter (located INSIDE the air purifier) ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please REMOVE PLASTIC SLEEVE from filter BEFORE use.
- COMPACTLY ENGINEERED - Removing particles and odors from the air shouldn't mean taking up space. While only 12.8 inches in height and 7.87 inches in diameter it’s portable enough to take anywhere and move easily from room to room.
- QUIET WITH INTUITIVE FEATURES - Operates at a low noise level lower than 50 decibels to let you sleep peacefully. Also includes night light feature: Press the night light button to turn it on and off, or to choose brightness. Keep the unit locked by pressing the child lock button and the light should turn on.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY - hOmeLabs offers a 1-year warranty and free return or exchange within 30 days of order receipt. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you experience any issues, please contact us or any of our authorized sellers directly, and we will do everything we can to make things right!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sleek, Space-Saving Design
The small footprint of this machine [dimensions] means that it is compact enough for your bedroom, living room or office, and perfect for small to medium size rooms. IMPORTANT: The included air filter (located INSIDE the air purifier) ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please REMOVE PLASTIC SLEEVE from filter BEFORE use.
LED Night Light Option
Whether you're scared of monsters or just need more visibility in the dark, we've included an LED night light function with several brightness levels to fit your needs. Sleeping with a night light not your thing? That's cool too, as you can turn this feature off.
Purifies Air While You Sleep
Running with less than 50 decibels, this air purifier quietly purifies any room, dorm, or apartment. Its silent operation helps you have a peaceful sleep so you feel well-rested and ready for a new morning.
|Air Purifier True HEPA||Air Purifier Replacement Filter - 1-Pack||Air Purifier Replacement Filter - 2-Pack||Air Purifier Ionic HEPA||Air Purifier Replacement Filter|
|Quantity||1||1 pack||2 pack||1||1 pack|
|Material||Pre filter + HEPA + activated carbon||Pre filter + HEPA + activated carbon||Pre filter + HEPA + activated carbon||Pre filter + HEPA + activated carbon + ion booster||Activated carbon|
|Filter lifespan||Up to 2100 hours||Up to 2100 hours||Up to 700 hours|
|Dimensions||7.87 x H 12.8||7.56 x H 2.48 in||7.56 x H 2.48 in||6.7 x 6.7 x 7.5 in||6.7 x 6.7 x 7.5 in|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the good.
Like many others, we found the unit itself to be well-packaged, aesthetically pleasing, seemingly well-built and easy to use. Based on the size, we found it was a perfect fit in our bedroom, placing our new larger Winix unit in our downstairs living area because it is obviously better suited for larger spaces.
Now, the not so good.
1) Noise quality: The first couple of days, the unit was barely audible on the lowest setting. After about a week, the hum on the lowest setting and other two settings had increased a bit. It's tolerable but just something else to point out just in case this may be an issue for others.
2) Air quality: By the second day and night of running it non-stop (started on highest setting the first day, then typically keeping it on medium setting during the day and on lowest setting during night), I noticed my throat did not feel right and not in a flu-ish way, it just felt a kind dry and off. I just shrugged it off and thought maybe it was in my head. After a few more days, it was very apparent it was not in my head and the source was sadly due to the air purifier. My husband also complained of the same symptoms, with both of our throats feeling like a large amount of dust particles were clinging to and building up in our throats or like we had hair balls (we have no pets, btw). I even tried changing the air filter but the symptoms just seemed to get worse. After turning off the unit completely our throats have completely recovered within just a few days of discontinuing the use of the purifier.
3) EMF emissions: Now this might not be an issue for some, especially because many technology-based devices and what not, give off some level of EMF exposure these days, but based on the levels being emitted from this machine, I felt compelled to share just in case it is an issue for some. Shortly after receiving the air purifier, we received the two different, (highly rated and dependable) EMF meters that we had also just ordered. We initially didn't even think this was something of concern with this machine, but my Daughter brought it to our attention when she enthusiastically went around the house breaking in our two new gadgets, checking this and that. The microwave and this air purifier (unfortunately) were the two most concerning items. The microwave was no surprise of course, but this fairly smallish machine, when turned on, showed to be emitting the most unhealthy amounts of EMFs that both meters were able to easily detect. Dangerously high, than even our computers, our router and smart phones. That was also kind of the final deal breaker that lead to our decision to discontinue the use of this machine.
Unfortunately, we admittedly got overconfident based on this being the highest rated and one of the more affordable machines out there, that we were too quick to dispose of the box it came in, thus making it not possible to return. Lesson learned there too. I did do a lot of research on practically every machine out there, so I’m not sure which machine to go with (and trust) next. It seems you take gamble no matter what you try, even with the more expensive machines available on the market these days.
So, there you go, and our search for another suitably sized purifier that’s hopefully reasonably priced, continues on :(
Do not run the power cord over carpeting
Do not use an extension cord as this may overheat and run the risk of fire
Do not use under direct sunlight. Never expose to the sun directly,
Keep the appliance away from plants and animals
This appliance is not suited for the disabled person
Do not use an extension cord
Do not tip over the appliance
Regularly clean the power plug
Vacuum the filter every four weeks
Replace the filter every 6 months
Do not place in large rooms, The recommended room size is 80 square feet. (description says 194 sq ft)
Open the windows frequently to insure proper air circulation inside your home
I have moved the purifier to my bedroom and the air feels clearer, so it must be effectively removing dust, dander, etc. It is a bit loud, but I have gotten used to it. I'm keeping the unit to clear the air in my bedroom but am sorely disappointed that it didn't work as claimed in the bathroom.
Update: I noticed a scathing review on here which has inspired me to add more detail to my review about this. I have an air quality tester.... I kind of need to. I have BAD respiratory issues from an autoimmune disorder and I can't really breath and get sick a lot if I'm not in a clean air environment. Scariest of all, I'll stop breathing at night. No dust, no dander, no pollen.
When I first got this, I tried it out in two rooms that normally take a larger device and both tested well. I have two cats. One of them is a 25lb long hair. I live in a very rural southern area with lots of dust and pollen, too.
Now I seriously doubt if you have a very dusty home, especially dry with positively charged air, and/ or if you smoke that you'll see great results with this. I would highly recommend moving up to a larger one.
However, given its size, it DOES pack a punch compared to every other compact I've tried in the past.
Additionally, most electronics will emit a high EMF while turned on. Certain radio devices - which includes microwaves - will emit this even when they're turned off. Unless you're experiencing symptoms of being exposed to too much of it (like paranoia and psychosis at worst), there's really not much to worry about. Ever noticed how uncomfortable you feel inside a place with old wiring? That's because it puts out too much high EMF for you not to be sensitive to it. Part of ghost hunting is ensuring a location doesn't just sit on top of a grid line or just have old wiring screwing with the EMF levels. Part of troubleshooting poor 4g/wifi/etc in a location is testing the EMF frequencies in that area to see if anything is screwing with the signal.
With all due respect, you should try testing your desktop computer, your router/ modem... hey, even just those bundles of electrical cords you have in various spots. If you're still worried about it then God speed to your future life of tinfoil hats. 🤷♀️