Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
hOmeLabs x POPULAR SCIENCE Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter - Removes 99.97% of Airborne Particles with H13, Activated Carbon and 3-Stage Filtration
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||7.8"D x 7.8"W x 12.8"H|
|Item Weight||5.29 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- True HEPA Air Purifier: Our air purifier utilizes an authentic HEPA H13 to significantly improve indoor air quality by filtering out pet dander, smoke, cooking odors and more. Perfect for kitchens, home offices, living rooms, kids’ play rooms and many other small to medium-sized spaces. It’s the real deal.
- Powerful 3-Stage Filtration and Long Lasting Filter: Includes a pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filter to effectively remove 99.97% of the smallest particles in the air. Each filter lasts up to 2100 hours on low to medium fan mode (that’s about 87 days, or 3 months - nice!) Important: The included filter, located inside the appliance, ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please remove the plastic sleeve from the filter before use.
- Compactly Engineered and Looks Cool: At just 12.8 inches in height and 7.8 inches in diameter, our powerful purifier is portable enough to take anywhere, and move easily from room to room. And its modern design makes it an attractive addition to every home. Pro Tip: To purify air in larger spaces with this model, simply use the high speed fan mode (and get an extra filter or two :)
- A Quietly Awesome Sleeping Companion: The low speed fan setting operates at a reduced noise level to make this air purifier ideal for bedrooms, so you can breathe easy and sleep peacefully. Our purifier also includes a handy night light feature with adjustable brightness options, as well as a child lock function for baby nurseries and kids’ rooms.
Customer ratings by feature
Sleek, Space-Saving Design
Compact enough for your bedroom, living room or office, and perfect for small to medium-size rooms. IMPORTANT: The included air filter (located INSIDE the air purifier) ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please REMOVE PLASTIC SLEEVE from the filter BEFORE use.
Adjustable LED Night Light
Whether you're scared of monsters or just need more visibility in the dark, we've included an LED night light function with several brightness levels to fit your needs. Sleeping with a night light is not your thing? That's cool, too, as you can turn this feature off.
H13 True HEPA Filter
The fine mesh in our High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter effectively removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles to significantly improve air quality. This long-life filter lasts up to 2100 hours or ~3 months!
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this baby 2 years ago (July 2020), I moved to a new place around that time and the room’s floor was wood, plus right outside of my window was a bunch of flower bushes and stuffs. My allergy was so bad that I was sneezing in my sleep as well, thus, my head went white and back so many time because of how bad my allergy was. I am not using allergy medicine as much anymore thanks to this baby.
I swear to you, the first day I turned this baby on, my allergy disappeared the same day and it has been like that until today.
It could be tricky to use it as first if you never had an air humidifier before. But this one is the simplest one out there.
The noise is white noise so it is very pleasant to the ears. In fact, if I turned it off, I would feel very uncomfortable and suffocated.
I let it run 24/7 365 days a year, nothing happens, no malfunction whatsoever. It works perfectly fine.
It accumulates a lot of dust and pollen of course, considering how my allergy disappeared literally the first day of using it.
I’m buying another one to put in my office at work. That’s how much I like this product.
I hope it helps some of you. If anything happened. I will make sure to update it on here
Back story... I have 4 kids, 2 huskys, and 3 cats so I'm sure you can imagine my dust and dander chaos. Me and my son are allergic to dust and our new home seems to attract it. I was dusting and vacuuming twice a week and changing my homes air filter every month (every other if I was lucky) instead of the filters 6-9 month promise. I even had my air ducts cleaned, then I vacuumed out what I could reach everytime I did my floors. I even took my dogs to be groomed instead of doing it myself. Nothing seemed to fully help or even give me a break from a visible layer of dust everywhere. It was draining because no other house we lived in had these issues. It was chaos and I was tired of sneezing, coughing, getting sinus headaches and cleaning more than I have ever had to do in my life!
So I picked this purifier to try after a week of reading reviews, comparing prices (for something I wasn't even sure would help), and doing tons of research. Since I go through filters on my heater so much, a big thing for me was the cost of replacement filters for whatever machine I got. Another big thing was with 6 people and 5 pets regularly, plus guests visiting every couple days I didnt want anything bulky taking up space. I also didn't want an eye sore in my livingroom that I felt I needed to tuck away when people came over! This fit all these key points for me!
When we first got it my daughter moved it from room to room stirring up dust on surfaces directly around it to see if it was working. It passed her "test" because she asked for one for her bedroom.
In the past 2 months I have been able to drop down to doing a mild dusting and vacuuming just once a week again. This blew me away because I only got 1 and its in a 400 sq ft room. So WAY bigger area than rated for but I just wanted a little help and to test it out. The filter on the purifier is holding up great and I fully expect we will reach the 2100 rated hours before needing to change it out, which is fantastic! The filter in my furnace is also still going strong and has lots of life in it (I changed it the day I got the purifier so it could help me judge if the purifier was actually helping clean the air or not). Im optimistic at this point that my furnace filter might actually reach its 6 month rating for the first time EVER!
It made a noticeable difference while doing a deep clean of bookshelves and moving furniture that has been sitting in the same place for months (I was working with a serious layer of dust on everything in this tucked away room). I wasn't using it at first and had to leave the room a few times because I was coughing, sneezing and could see the dust swirling everywhere. I honestly didn't think of the purifier at first because I had only had it a week at that point. But after putting it in the room the air was breathable again 10 minutes later and I didn't need to step out anymore. After cleaning, I painted 3/4 of the room before I came to the window and realized I forgot to open it for extra air flow and ventilation. I had no headache, my sinuses were good and my throat didn't feel raw! It was amazing!!!
Big surprise for me was my one cat (3 yrs old) has a closed tear duct from damage as a kitten (before we got her) and needs ointment meds put on almost daily to clear lots of eye goop and crusties, keep her eye healthy and prevent infections. Our family rotates who does it by if you see she has goop crusting in the corner of her eye you clean it and put on the meds. Well we had to have a family meeting to double check no one had put on the ointment because her eye has been completely clear for 3 weeks and we all thought someone else had already done it. She's also no longer squinting with that eye on a regular basis.
The only "con" I have is as it cleans and pulls in the dust from around the room it gets a ring under it that it didnt suck in. Honestly not very much is left behind compared to what I was dealing with before, so I don't really mind it. But it definitely needs kept on a hard surface so the purifier can breathe and pull air from every direction easily. On carpet or a soft surface I don't see the machine being able to work to its full potential.