Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

help in the midsection?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 2, 2011, 1:53:23 AM PDT
A. Isbell says:
alright, i'm debating between getting the "no more trouble zones" or "6 week six pack." I've been doing the "30 day shred? and think it's great.. but i think all my excess weight tends fall to my hips and that obnoxious pooch in the front. all of you seem to be pretty up to speed on the world of jillian.. suggestions between the two?

Posted on Apr 9, 2011, 1:56:25 PM PDT
PenName says:
No More Trouble Zones is a much better workout. It also has better ab exercises in my opinion. For a truly great routine, do No More Trouble Zones one day and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism the next day.

Posted on Apr 27, 2011, 8:07:50 PM PDT
TMeyer says:
I agree. No More Trouble Zones is an excellent workout - well thought out and complete. For a good 20-min abs & back routine, check out The Hollywood Trainers' "Core & Stretch It Out" DVD on Amazon. The Stretch (40mins) is also excellent - I try to do this once a week and it gives me the energy to do the more intense workouts because your muscles feel so darn good the next day!

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2011, 9:12:58 AM PDT
Cara Stone says:
6 wk 6 pack has more challenging, more advanced moves, but Trouble Zones is a much longer workout. I own both (and all of Jillian's other workout DVDs) and I actually prefer 6 pack. I'd suggest getting both DVDs & working your way up to 6 pack.

Just remember that, as Jillian says, 'You can eat your way through any amount of exercise.' So you have to make sure you have your diet in check as well.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 2, 2011
Latest post:  May 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about