hiccapop Pregnancy Pillow Wedge for Maternity | Memory Foam Maternity Pillows Support Body, Belly, Back, Knees
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.07 (8%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.25 x 15 x 4.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal Solution for Pregnancy Discomfort
- SOFT OR FIRM… YOU DECIDE: 2-sided design to suit moms during all 3 trimesters. Deluxe, soft memory foam on side 1, and firmer support foam on side 2. As your needs and desires shift from moment to moment, simply flip it over to regain maximum comfort.
- PROPER BELLY SUPPORT REDUCES SWELLING (edema) in hands, legs and feet by relieving back tension and associated STRESS. Place under your belly, behind your back or between your knees to help you feel more comfortable relaxing or sleeping. Versatile belly wedge, back pillow or knee pillow. Helps relieve nerve pain and leg numbness, too.
- FEATURES A PLUSH VELBOA COVER that is super soft, yet still durable and washable. We know a little pampering goes a long way in the 3rd trimester, so we pulled out all the stops and found the best material possible. You simply won't believe how soft and comfortable the cover is.
- AIRFLOW VENTILATION TECHNOLOGY with CertiPUR-US® FOAM: Our perforated foam layer helps keep the pillow cooler which makes it more comfortable while sleeping. CertiPUR-US® foam is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, and CFCs. It is performance-tested, durability-tested & emissions-tested. Trust the best.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE FOR TRAVEL and includes its own carry bag: From bedroom to the couch to your favorite chair for napping, the hiccapop wedge pillow makes traveling easy. More convenient than over-sized body pillows that are bulky and hot.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The most versatile, compact, deluxe pregnancy pillow on the market. A must have for every expecting mother!
Thoughtfully designed and engineered to provide maximum comfort as a knee pillow, belly wedge or back pillow. Our dual layer technology offers a softer memory foam layer on one side and a firmer layer on the other as your needs shift from moment to moment. Responsibly manufactured with perforated CertiPUR-US deluxe memory foam and no harmful chemicals. Buy with confidence!
Soft CertiPUR-US memory foam on one side. Firmer support foam on side two.
Tiny, perforated holes encourage airflow to reduce moisture and help you stay cool.
Removable, ultra-plush Velboa cover that’s extra soft, yet durable and machine washable.
Included travel bag makes it travel-ready and helps keep it clean as well.
hiccapop's pregnancy pillow is the portable, go anywhere alternative to big, bulky pregnancy body pillows.
hiccapop's pregnancy pillow is designed to provide maximum comfort while at the same time providing maximum portability so you never have to leave your hiccapop pregnancy pillow behind.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a side note, when I'm not using it to hoist up my size-of-a-whale baby bump, my dogs find it to be a very comfortable head rest.
Update Aug 3, 2017: Took off the cover to register the Hiccapop and noticed a VERY ugly yellow stain on the pillow, not from me! Have downgraded my review, because it is quite unsightly and disgusting, leaving me to question if this product is in fact new, and what caused that stain.
Update Aug 20, 2017: After voicing my concerns to the company, I was put into contact with Chief hiccapopper, Tessa, who assured me that all pillows that may be returned through Amazon are destroyed. According to her, the stains are a result of the foam being exposed to heat. She sent me a new pillow direct from the warehouse and I'm happy to report that there are no stains on this new pillow. Excellent customer service!
But in the ninth month, I suddenly started having trouble sleeping. My body just felt "off," and I couldn't drift off and felt really miserable. I decided to give this thing a try again, and I'm so glad I did! I can sleep through the night now (well, except for at least three trips to the bathroom). So worth it to be able to get decent sleep in the run-up to birth and having a baby keep me up all night for entirely different reasons ;)
In theory, I like that the pillow has a firm vs. soft side, but the firm side is way too hard. I also wish that the sides were labeled, instead of having to remember whether I want the logo to be face up or face down to get to the soft side. It's way too much to try to remember when suffering through pregnancy brain. But the cover is lovely and soft, and, unlike my enormous belly, the pillow is lightweight enough that I can easily move it around while trying to get settled.
Finally, and not something I would typically comment on, but I loved the additional correspondence and follow up emails from the company. I usually ignore these and don't always review but the great product and messaging of the company made me want to support them. I am one very satisfied customer!