4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
HITO 3.8" Digital Battery Atomic Alarm Clock Bedside Travel Auto Time Set Auto Night Light Date Day Indoor Temperature 4 Timezones for Bedroom Office Desk
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EASY TO SET: 3 simple steps and wait for the correct time to set (for more details, check the “Product Description” below). Clock size: 3.8" x3.2" x1.0"; Base depth: 1.3”.
- SELF-SETTING W/ 4 TIMEZONES: Atomic clock receives radio time signals from Colorado and updates itself with accurate time and date. 4 timezones (P/ M/ C/ E) selectable.
- BATTERY OPERATED: hito digital bedside alarm clock works with 2x AA batteries.
- GLOW IN THE DARK: hito atomic alarm clock features an light sensor which activates soft ambient backlight when it is dark. Make sure to turn the switch on in the battery compartment.
- INDOOR TEMPERATURE: This clock also displays indoor temperature (Fahrenheit/ Celsius).
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Quick Start Guide (Set the correct timezone as the clock doesn't have GPS and doesn't know where you live):
- Insert two brand new AA batteries and close the battery door.
- Press [ CLOCK ] key and make sure the clock’s in normal time mode. Press and hold [ CLOCK ] key until “P” flashes (check the time zone map). The default time zone is Pacific. Use UP/DOWN buttons to choose the correct time zone. (P=Pacific, M=Mountain, C=Central, E=Eastern.)
- Press and hold [ CLOCK ] key to confirm timezone setting and exit the setting mode.
- Wait 24-48 hours for the correct time to set.
- 5 languages selection for Day of the week (GB/FR/DE/ES/IT). The default language is GB= English.
- Calendar display will automatically change to show alarm time when alarm is turned on.
We're proud we have repeated customers for this atomic travel alarm clock.
- With the atomic feature, they no longer need to set the time and the clock keeps perfect time.
- It's a solid piece with excellent clear display.
- Easy to read in the dark without having to press the button on top, thanks to the smart auto nightlight.
- Perfect size as a bedside alarm clock or travel clock.
- Ascending but loud enough beep alarm.
- Easy and eye-catching ON/OFF alarm switch.
- Wide base is stable.
If you need an atomic alarm clock, buy it!
If you want an accurate clock to seconds, try this excellent atomic clock.
If you travel a lot, try this excellent atomic clock which supports 4 main timezones in the US.
If you need a desktop clock to check time/date/day of the week/indoor temeprature, try this excellent clock.
If you need a reliable bedside alarm clock which doesn't take up too much space or fall over easily, try this excellent clock.
If you want a excellent clear display clock, just try this clock.
We promise it lives up to your expectation.
Perfect size as a travel clock or bedside clock
The clock doesn't light up during the day time.
Bright backlight AND dim auto light
The clock features 2 lights:
Open it! Buttons in the battery compartment.
Kindly note that there are several important buttons in the battery compartment. So if you find your clock doesn't light up in the dark as promised, check the slide switch in the battery compartment please.