Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon
Is there a hookup for an adaptor, or are you stuck with the batteries? Black TS 105 B - keeps switching to another model when posted!!
asked by King Richard on February 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
I can't explain why they're switching to another model when they post. I received the Black TS105B when I ordered. I looked at the phone and the instruction book, and I didn't see any accommodation for an adapter, but I've had my batteries in this unit since I bought it a few years ago, and haven't had to change them. I use alkaline. The battery only is used for the autodial function as far as I can tell, so I haven't had any problems.
S. Warner answered on February 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
the phone has almost nothing electronic on it. The batteries last a long, long time. It's pretty basic, which is probably why it's so reliable.
MightyYui answered on February 2, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
TpC answered on February 2, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
no hookup for an adapter...
chris answered on February 2, 2013

A
no. no adapter hookup.. only headset jack..
chris answered on February 2, 2013

A
No, there isn't a power adapter port on this device. However, I received the exact phone and headset that I ordered and the performance of the two works great for my usage as a independent contractor and home business owner!
SHANAY BROWN answered on February 2, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, there isn't a power adapter port on this device. However, I received the exact phone and headset that I ordered and the performance of the two works great for my usage as a independent contractor and home business owner!
SHANAY BROWN answered on February 2, 2013

A
No there isn't a hook up for an adapter...but I have not had to switch out the batteries that I ave installed since getting the phone.
ladimoscato answered on February 3, 2013

A
No. There is not a way to use an adaptor. The batteries are primarily for power outage back-up. An adaptor would go out with your power rendering the speaker phone function inoperative. However as long as you have phone line operative the phone will work, just not the speaker phone function.
Bill Or Sarah West answered on February 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
batteries only ... sorry :(
Margarita M. Bowks answered on February 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product