Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
how long does the battery last?
asked by Theresa Lundquist on June 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I asked my wife, she's the camera bug. We took it for a 2 week trip to Maui about a month or so ago. Her reply was plenty. She took a backup and didn't need it and believe me the camera got a workout. Like our Amex Card, we didn't leave home w/o it.
Saltydog answered on June 4, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Theresa!
I think you can use the camera for one day long taking picture. The battery isnt the problem for me, but I can tell you that I am not very satisfied with the quality and the resolution of the pictures. I have another Nikon, more professional, and It is much better than this coolpix. I think you have to buy this coolpix just if you want for taking picture under the water or in the beach or something like that.
Rosangela B. answered on June 4, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I went on vacation for 5 days shortly after I purchased it and only had to charge it twice. As far as actual hours at a time, I couldn't tell you but it was turned off and on and used to take pictures and video repeatedly between 8 am and 8 pm. It never fully died, I just charged it whenever I noticed it was less than halfway.
Brian I. answered on June 5, 2013

A
The first time I used my camera, the battery lasted more than 200 shots (without flash). I think it is a good number of shots.
Sandro A. answered on June 5, 2013

A
I am impressed with battery life for this camera. While on vacation in Antigua, I shot over 900 pictures with one recharge.
Greg answered on June 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i have not had a chance to use it yet sorry
richard wessel answered on June 5, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product