Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on July 2, 2011
This battery performed well for as long as it lasted. The laptop was used regularly for about 12 months and then sat unused for 2 months. The laptop was not plugged in during those 2 months and when I went to use it the battery was dead and would not take a charge. Maybe if I occasionally used or plugged in the laptop during those 2 months the battery might be still working. So I bought a similar battery on Amazon for about the same price and will see how the new one performs.
on July 10, 2016
I surprised myself..downloaded instructions, followed them carefully and replaced keyboard with no problem. Great Price!
on August 14, 2010
I needed a replacement for one of my batteries for my aging HP dv1000 laptop, which would no longer hold a charge. I had purchased a spare battery when I bought the laptop years ago, primarily to have enough power to last most of the 6 hour flight from Los Angeles to Boston! I was pleased to find an exact replacement for considerably less than HP was charging and to find it performs as well as the original batteries. A full charge will last approximately 2 hours.
on May 16, 2011
Bought this for my daughter's dv1000. It fits right, charges fine, runs the laptop by itself fine. I haven't tried to figure out how long the laptop will stay up running on this battery alone, other than the half-hour I tried it just to make sure it worked.

No surprises, works like I expected. Buy it, install it, forget it.
on November 2, 2010
Works on my dv4000. Now I have over 2 hours of battery time instead of 20 minutes. Plastic looks cheap but doesn't seem like breaking any time soon. The only complaint I have is the battery is a bit thicker than the original (probably fit better on dv1000?) and it sticks out ~0.5mm on the bottom, but so far I don't think it a problem to me.
on July 7, 2013
Thought this battery would see the last of the laptop, unfortunately, battery capacity fell to less than 30% in around 100 cycles.
Probably cheap stuff inside or reconditioned from old battery. Not worth the money.
on November 17, 2010
Battery arrived in a good packing condition and it was easy to replace it on my HP laptop. Followed the instructions to properly gauge the battery during its initial use. It works great! The new battery's hold time is more than an hour.

Highly recommend this product. Great price and quality. Go 4 it.
...
on January 17, 2011
this is not working at all. it fits my laptop and icon showing it's charging but as soon as power cable is disconnected, computer dies,loosing everything that I was workng on. it's not holding the power even a second. Usualy I buy decent one from amazon and the review was reliable, but not this time. sad..
on March 18, 2010
The battery life right now seems to be 2.5 hours on one full charge! Impressive. My previous battery was 3.5 years old so it only lasted about 10 minutes.

Hopefully the great battery life lasts but it seems to be a great deal so far.
on November 15, 2012
Received item quickly, but it did not quite fit.
Pretty sure I ordered the right thing, so not sure if given wrong item or if it was defective.
Returned and bought from different company. That battery fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.