humangear GoToob 1.25 oz - 3 Pack Assorted Colors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.37 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The original, patented soft travel bottle
- Trusted and reviewed by more people than any other soft bottle
- Designed in the USA and made with FDA silicone from a USA manufacturer
- Handy flip cap with integrated no-drip valve
- Made from soft, rugged silicone
- Airplane carry-on approved
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean. Easy to squeeze out the contents.
- ID window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. FDA food-safe - 100% BPA, PC, and pthalate free.
There is a newer style of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original soft bottle. More-reviewed than any other. Life warranty.
From the manufacturer
Real gear designed for real humans
The civilized travel tube
GoToob is the original, civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze, and it dispenses the product right away.
Smart sizing for smarter travel
The small 1.25 fl. oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses, and other tight spots. The medium 2 fl. oz. size is the only size to feature a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 fl. oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills. All GoToobs are approved for airline carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA), and they're 100% BPA-free and PC-free.
What makes GoToobs better?
- The original, patented bottle. Used and trusted by more travelers than any imitation product.
- Premium silicone from a US-based manufacturer
- Designed in the USA by a 10-year-old company, not just a random 'company'
- Thick walls for better puncture resistance
- Precision sealing surfaces for superior leak-proofness
- Specialized shape optimizes packability
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, we mean it. Any issue and a real person will help make it right. Good luck contacting the cheap knock-off companies.
Rather than requiring messy stickers, the GoToob collar features pre-printed words for common fluids like shampoo, lotion and sunscreen. There’s even a textured blank zone where you can write in a quick reminder.
Wide opening for filling and cleaning
Unlike most travel bottles, the GoToob’s wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
The GoToob cap features a no-drip valve that prevents leaks and makes sure you always dispense just the right amount.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It leaks (3/6 bottles I've purchased have leaked)
2) It really doesn't stick to the bathroom walls -- okay, maybe for a solid couple minutes?
3) If I leave my products in the tube, it will dry out after a couple weeks (I've put some expensive stuff in there...I think I've wasted a minimum of $60 over the course of a couple months)
Was very excited when I first purchased the product.
I decided to test them out the day before our trip, and I'm really glad I did. The large opening is really convenient for pouring products in. But when I put a liquid - like my face toner - in one, closed it, and shook it, I noticed the GoToob leaked. No problem, I thought. My bag won't be shaking THAT violently, so maybe it'll be okay. (Again, glad I tested these things.) So I put all my stuff in my GoToobs, put it in a plastic baggie, and left it in the sink. When I returned four hours later, I noticed the baggie had liquid in the bottom. It turns out makeup remover is not recommended for GoToobs. My Clinique eye makeup remover ate the bottle. It was warped and leaking from the top around the opening. (Not from the actual opening but around the snap-on top where the silicon had been distorted.)
That's when I came to check out the reviews and found one mentioning a list of liquids that are not recommended. I couldn't find it anywhere in the Amazon listing (as of this review, 6/20, it's not there), but I found it on the GoToob website when I did a Google search. I feel very strongly that it should be featured in the Amazon listing that the containers are not safe for all liquids. I would have bought the cheap thin plastic bottles from Walmart had I known I couldn't use these for certain items. Major disappointment for the price.