FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The original, patented soft travel bottle
- Trusted and reviewed by more people than any other soft bottle
- Designed in the USA and made with FDA silicone from a USA manufacturer
- Handy flip cap with integrated no-drip valve
- Made from soft, rugged silicone
- Airplane carry-on approved
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean. Easy to squeeze out the contents.
- ID window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. FDA food-safe - 100% BPA, PC, and pthalate free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Real gear designed for real humans
The civilized travel tube
GoToob is the original, civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze, and it dispenses the product right away.
Smart sizing for smarter travel
The small 1.25 fl. oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses, and other tight spots. The medium 2 fl. oz. size is the only size to feature a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 fl. oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills. All GoToobs are approved for airline carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA), and they're 100% BPA-free and PC-free.
What makes GoToobs better?
- The original, patented bottle. Used and trusted by more travelers than any imitation product.
- Premium silicone from a US-based manufacturer
- Designed in the USA by a 10-year-old company, not just a random 'company'
- Thick walls for better puncture resistance
- Precision sealing surfaces for superior leak-proofness
- Specialized shape optimizes packability
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, we mean it. Any issue and a real person will help make it right. Good luck contacting the cheap knock-off companies.
Rather than requiring messy stickers, the GoToob collar features pre-printed words for common fluids like shampoo, lotion and sunscreen. There’s even a textured blank zone where you can write in a quick reminder.
Wide opening for filling and cleaning
Unlike most travel bottles, the GoToob’s wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
The GoToob cap features a no-drip valve that prevents leaks and makes sure you always dispense just the right amount.
The original soft bottle. More-reviewed than any other. Life warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0076DNUEW
- Item model number: HG0181
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These are great for shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and other thicker creams, but I would avoid oils and slippery hair care products as it can be a real mess to deal with when they leak.
Also, the "bladder" that keeps the liquids from leaking can shoot the super liquidy oils pretty far when dispensing. I had a pretty big mess on my hands the first time I squeezed it lightly to get some coconut oil out, I got way more than I needed and there was no easy way to put it back in the liquid form. I haven't tried storing it in the fridge with the coconut oil, so I don't know how hard it would be to squeeze out solidified coconut oil.
The lids made them a little big for the capacity, but the materials are very high quality. The plastic is soft enough to tolerate being dropped or contorted (a bit!). The plastic is also just a secondary protection against spills: the lids also have a silicone gasket that requires you to squeeze the container in order to get the contents out. That means no more leaky, drippy travel bottles due to airplane pressures!
I also like the indicator ring. Rather than remembering which thing is in which color container (though that's an option, if that works for you) I can just read the label!
The only downside for these is that they are on the expensive side for what they are. But the build quality and overall utility make them completely worth it to me. I'll no doubt be using them for as long as the plastic caps last!
Most recent customer reviews
However these simply don't work.Read more