|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- COLORS VARY: You will receive a randomly chosen color with this order.
- 2-Pack: Order contains 2 GoToobs in total.
- EASY TO FILL: Each container has a wide mouth to prevent excessive messes while transferring to the next bottle.
- SILICONE CONSTRUCTION: This thick material keeps your bottle from breaking while it gets tossed around in your purse or luggage, protecting your clothing and other items from having your favorite lotion smeared everywhere.
- NOT JUST FOR TOILETRIES: This container is FDA approved and BPA free, making it safe for condiments and other food items you just can't bear to be away from.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The civilized, squeezable liquid transport tube for traveling, outdoors and much more. Medium (2oz)
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 5.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01555HH0A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 9, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I use the 1.25 oz GoToobs for backpacking and travel as well as using dedicated GoToobs (separated by color) for salad dressings in packed lunches. I also use the 3 oz GoToobs for travel. In approximately 200,000 miles, five countries and several week-long backpacking trips I've only experienced one minor incidence of leakage. Since then I've been careful to wipe the rim, lid and threads after refilling and have bagged the tubes as extra insurance. However, wiping the rim, inside of the lid and the threads appears to be all that is necessary to prevent leakage. I do recommend bagging all containers of liquids for backpacking and checked luggage.
I have tried the 2 oz GoToobs but don't care for them because those have suction cups on them which don't work well for me and make it difficult to get all of the product out when using them for gels.
The opening of the tube where "product" comes out also has this neat "ventricle-type" valve construction, so I noticed no leakage as posted in some of the other reviews. Have not yet taken in a suitcase or on a plane, so cannot comment on other leakage scenarios while traveling.
If you are trying to get just a very small dab of product out (like a tic-tac sized micro blob), this tube might not deliver, because getting the "ventricle-type" valve on the inside of the tube to release product means that even when you squeeze slightly, you might get a blob that is more the size of a Pez or two rather than a very small blob. If you can live with that (and I indeed could), then consider this practical tube as a nice downsized replacement for any large bottles that you might use regularly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are very handy, easy to fill, clean and use. Great size for a few days on the road.Published 1 month ago by JEKirby
At $10, a bit pricey . . . but it is a fantastic travel bottle. All of the travel bottles I use are HumanGear GoToobs of different colors and sizes, allowing me to indulge my... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Matthew Gilarmo
MUCH better than the cheap plastic travel bottles you can buy at the big box stores.Published 1 month ago by Jay Stone
Given the price, I was a little disappointed by the durability of this container. The lid has a finite number of open/close cycles to it by design. Read morePublished 2 months ago by waterguy
I actually use the GoToob for training dogs and it works beautifully! I think I may even use it for toiletries next.Published 2 months ago by Spotted Mamma
Like it very much no leaks and homemade toothpaste only comes out when the bottle is squeezed.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love all the Humangear products!! They work exactly like they are supposed to and I don't have to worry about stuff spilling everywhere!!Published 3 months ago by JGonzalez08
These are solid. In the past I've wore out the lid but the friendly staff at Humangear have been more than willing to send replacements.Published 4 months ago by WickedLocal