Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 650 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 694 reviews
on April 29, 2016
I got the "medium" ones (which are quite large) and the "small" ones. The small are great for face creams or make up, something that you don't want to pack a glass jar or awkward tube/bottle. The medium would be great for pills, cotton pads/balls, snacks, etc. I used them to pack just enough M&M's in. I like sweets but I don't really sit and eat a whole bag of them so this was just perfect for me.
review image review image review image
on May 18, 2016
Absolutely LOVE these! I took 2 tubes on a 12-day trip to Greece, I filled them up with face lotion. I only ended up needing 1 of the tubs, based on my consumption (I use a little less than a dime size worth of face lotion). Since the trip, I have used them on several other trips and they have never spilled or opened on me. I now use one for my liquid face makeup and the other for my face lotion. I take these thru airport security all the time, and it allows me to fit more in my quart size sandwich bag.
review image review image review image review image
on May 11, 2016
Love these little Go Tubb's. I'm using them for my vitamins and medications for when I go on my trip to Europe next week. The lids pop off and on easily and also seal very well. I'm happy with my purchase.
review image
on April 1, 2013
I really like that they are so easy to open with one hand! These containers are huge, almost 2.5 inches wide and one inch deep. This a good buy and would recommend.
on June 29, 2011
I love these little tubs! I always try to pack very light when I travel, and sometimes even bottles and tubes can be too large when you're trying to cram all your liquids into a 1-quart TSA-approved bag. I had some cream that I wanted to bring with me and found that I had no more room for another 3-ounce bottle. Even the 1-ounce GoToob was larger than what I really needed or could fit. I never realized how hard it can be to find *really* small travel bottles--so I'm glad I discovered GoTubbs.

Now, officially, Humangear advises that GoTubbs aren't meant to hold liquids ("That's what GoToobs are for," they say), but I decided to take a chance and purchased a 3-pack anyway. Then I ran my own experiment: fill a tub with water and shake it like crazy. Conclusion: the seal on the tub holds water *very* well, so creams and serums are even less of a leaking hazard. Win!

A word to the wise: the small size of these tubs are, indeed, very small. One tub can accommodate about 20 pills (or, in my case, 6 [large] Centrums + 13 [small] Aleves). But they're perfect for short trips or when traveling light. In short, I highly recommend this product.
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
I'm giving these 4 stars, instead of 5, because I don't think the one-handed feature is all that user-friendly. You have to squeeze pretty hard to open the container and if you're using one hand it can pop open and easily spill the contents of the container. That being said, I like them very much when using 2 hands. As the other reviewer says, these are not liquid proof and will spill. They can handle a thick cream.
I own these and the medium size and I find the medium size to be more useful overall. This size is really great for medication (I keep one in my purse with some emergency Advil, etc.), safety pins, or earrings. Buying a set of 3 is a good idea because it makes it easy to grab the color of the container you want without having to burrow through your bag and look at the contents of each container.

FYI, these are about 1.4" in diameter.
on April 24, 2015
I bought these because I use Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom and that product only comes in a large bottle. I wanted a small container so I could have some in my bag to use during the day. A three ounce container was too big and caused the product to get kind of gloppy and dried out because there was too much air in there. This Go Tubb is about the size of a pot of Carmex lip balm. I can put enough Silk Groom in there to last about a week, which is perfect. No product spoilage. I can also see it holding a couple of pairs of small earrings, or a couple days' worth of ibuprofen. Very handy!
on April 29, 2016
I got the "medium" ones (which are quite large) and the "small" ones. The small are great for face creams or make up, something that you don't want to pack a glass jar or awkward tube/bottle. The medium would be great for pills, cotton balls/pads, the list can go on.

I used the small ones for face creams, I haven't tried liquids but they do closed very well and haven't made a mess. I drove, mine haven't seen a plane but I'd assume they'd work same/similar. I did not pack mine full of product either I did leave some space just in case and for me it worked fine.
review image review image review image
on September 4, 2014
I love these Gotubbs and this is a useful size for holding 4-6 large pills, but it is not large enough for what I want it for. The small size should really be called "extra small" and the medium size should really be called large. I would appreciate a "small" size a little bigger than these, and a medium size a little smaller than what they call medium. Otherwise Gotubbs are a brilliant product for what I need them for (sorting out numerous supplements into to-go packs).
VINE VOICEon August 17, 2015
I brought 2 of these with me on a recent trip to store hair cream. Though these aren't for liquids, after reading the reviews, I was certain that they'd work with cream products. I was right, they worked, the cream did not dry out, the cream did not leak. The main downside is that these tubbs are REALLY small, which is why I brought 2 containers with the exact same product inside. When they say small, they aren't kidding. I also have the Mediums and the Mediums are like a Large. GoTubb neads a size between the small and the medium.

Anyway, the tubb opens one handed and I did not experience any leakage. I checked them with my luggage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.