- snap closure
- 2" high
- The original, patented soft travel bottle
- Trusted and reviewed by more people than any other soft bottle
- Designed in the USA and made with FDA silicone from a USA manufacturer. Handy flip cap with integrated no-drip valve
- Made from soft, rugged silicone. Airplane carry-on approved.
- Large opening makes it easy to fill and clean. Easy to squeeze out the contents. ID window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. FDA food-safe - 100% BPA, PC, and pthalate free.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Real gear designed for real humans
The civilized travel tube
GoToob is the original, civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. Typical travel bottles are hard plastic canisters that pay no attention to the human experience at hand. The patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze, and it dispenses the product right away.
Smart sizing for smarter travel
The small 1.25 fl. oz. size slips easily into pockets, bags, purses, and other tight spots. The medium 2 fl. oz. size is the only size to feature a handy suction cup that can briefly attach to walls for moments when you need your hands free. And a large 3 fl. oz. size gives you maximum volume for longer times between refills. All GoToobs are approved for airline carry-on, they're food-safe (FDA), and they're 100% BPA-free and PC-free.
What makes GoToobs better?
- The original, patented bottle. Used and trusted by more travelers than any imitation product
- Premium silicone from a US-based manufacturer
- Designed in the USA by a 10-year-old company, not just a random 'company'
- Thick walls for better puncture resistance
- Precision sealing surfaces for superior leak-proofness
- Specialized shape optimizes packability
- Lifetime warranty. Yes, we mean it. Any issue and a real person will help make it right. Good luck contacting the cheap knock-off companies.
Rather than requiring messy stickers, the GoToob collar features pre-printed words for common fluids like shampoo, lotion and sunscreen. There’s even a textured blank zone where you can write in a quick reminder.
Wide opening for filling and cleaning
Unlike most travel bottles, the GoToob’s wide opening makes it easy to fill with thicker fluids, and it easily fits a brush to clean the inside of the tube.
The GoToob cap features a no-drip valve that prevents leaks and makes sure you always dispense just the right amount.
GoToob is the civilized, smart, squeezable tube for travel, outdoors, and more. The award-winning and patented GoToob is made from soft yet rugged silicone, so it's easy to squeeze out all of the contents. A large opening makes it easy to fill and clean, and an ID-window on the collar helps you remember what's inside. Airplane carry-on approved, food-safe (FDA), and 100% BPA and PC-free.
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.2 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001WWWAA8
- Item model number: hg01-Clear-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I use the 1.25 oz GoToobs for backpacking and travel as well as using dedicated GoToobs (separated by color) for salad dressings in packed lunches. I also use the 3 oz GoToobs for travel. In approximately 200,000 miles, five countries and several week-long backpacking trips I've only experienced one minor incidence of leakage. Since then I've been careful to wipe the rim, lid and threads after refilling and have bagged the tubes as extra insurance. However, wiping the rim, inside of the lid and the threads appears to be all that is necessary to prevent leakage. I do recommend bagging all containers of liquids for backpacking and checked luggage.
I have tried the 2 oz GoToobs but don't care for them because those have suction cups on them which don't work well for me and make it difficult to get all of the product out when using them for gels.
Pros: A very good travel bottle for your liquids. It has a nice squirt when you squeeze them.
Cons: For the price, you would expect them to be gold plated or something, but in actuality they are still just travel bottles and if you aren't too picky, you might just stick with using whatever you have around the house.
Bottom line: They did meet my expectations since so far they haven't leaked or broken, so no more hassles with that. But I paid about $30.00 for a three pack. I don't think they are six times better than a $5.00 three pack from someone else. Find them on sale and you're golden!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Using it for my homemade toothpaste. It seems durable and spilling-safe.
Will definitely buy more.