hunting knife skinner White River Hunter by Ed Mahony
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blade material: high performing 420 HC-stainless steel,
- Handle material: Pakka wood with nickel-silver bolster
- Overall length: 9 inch, 22,8 cm , Blade length: 4 inch, 10,2 cm
- Handle length: 5 inch, 12,6 cm, Thickness of blade: approx. 3,6 mm
- Weight w/o sheath: 277 gram, Comes with nylon sheath
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Specifications and Features: We are very proud to have acquainted Ed Mahony, a distinguished knife maker and knife designer in Idaho, USA, who until last year had been adamant in refusing to display his knives on the net for sales. He has now relented and given us the opportunity to sell his designed knives through the Internet. Each knife is made from high performance 420 HC stainless steel and Pakka wood. The handle is built tough and ergonomically designed to work for hours with continued comfortable use. It comes with a full-tang design for optimum strength and durability. The sharpness and edge retention blade is excellent. All knives from Ed Mahony are made to meet the highest standards and expectations and are without its peer in performance. Ed Mahony has a limited production of max. 300 knives per model whereas we would be able to procure 100 collectors items for online offerings. By limiting the production of these fine knives, they become not only sought after by professional users, but as well from jaded collectors.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|