Top critical review
12 people found this helpful
Low Quality, Ugly and Slippery
on November 14, 2013
Bought this for my new iPad Air for a total of $6.97 and was a little worried it would be too low quality. And unfortunately it is.
- Price (but if I bought it for the price it is now, $14.99, I'd list it as one of the cons)
- It functions well as a stand and the wife already likes it to use Facetime (only reason why I'm not returning it)
- Sleep/Auto-Wake function works
- It appears to be good at protecting the iPad Air (not tested)
- Clunky. The front cover is horrible and it isn't good to use the iPad with it. It keeps getting in the way, doesn't matter the position it is.
- The back cover doesn't align perfectly with the iPad Air.
- The back of the front cover came with a really strong glue smell.
- I've had this for one day now and I think it is more slippery than the iPad Air without the cover. The back cover is really, really slippery. I don't feel confident while using it.
- This metal thing in the front cover that sticks to the magnet in the edge of the back cover is just awful. So ugly.
I don't recommend buying this cover and I'm definitely buying another one of better quality.