- Size (LWH): 6.5 inches, 3.5 inches, 0.75 inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
iPhone 7 Case, i-Blason ArmorBox Daul Layer [Full body] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction / Bumper Case with built in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 2016 Release (Black)
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Apple iPhone 7 Case/Compatible with Apple iPhone 7
- Rugged, Dual Layer Protective Case with Polycarbonate Hard Shell Exterior and Flexible TPU inner core protecting against sudden drops and falls
- Protective front casing with built in bubble free screen protector enhances touch sensitivity
- Hard back case clips into a side mount belt clip swivel holster for carrying convenience during work, travel or play
- Precise cut and design allow easy access to all ports, sensors, speakers, cameras and all Apple iPhone 7 features
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Rugged Protection / Slim Profile.
360 Degree Protection.
Front Cover with Built in Screen Protector.
Rotatable Belt Clip / Holster.
|Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View||Click Here to View|
|Device||iPhone 7 Plus||iPhone 7||iPhone 7||iPhone 7||iPhone 7||iPhone 7|
|Product Name||Armorbox Protective Case||Halo Clear Case||Transformer Holster Case||Waterproof Case||Shockproof Air Bounce Case||Wallet Leather Case|
|Built in Screen Protector||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
This item iPhone 7 Case, i-Blason ArmorBox Daul Layer [Full body] [Heavy Duty Protection ] Shock Reduction / Bumper Case with built in Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 2016 Release (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 7||iphone 7||iPhone 7||iPhone 7 Plus||iphone 7||iPhone 7|
i-Blason Armor box for Apple iPhone 7 is the perfect companion for your new device. Featuring a slim profile with dual layer armored protection, the i-Blason Armor box offers full body protection in a slim profile you'll love. Protect your screen from unwanted scratches and accidental falls with included Built in screen protector that protects and increases touch sensitivity. Super slim, lightweight design gives you the protection you need and the comfort you want without the added bulk. Dotted inner pattern provides excellent shock absorption while the outer profile has the contemporary look and feel you'll want to show off.
Top Customer Reviews
My personal recommendation is to rip out the screen protector as soon as you get this. I used the screen protector for about a year it worked Ok but like others have said you'll need to take it off every few months or so and clean it out. I spent the last year with no screen protector and I've been loving it. The Iphone screens are actually fairly scratch proof, and the screens themselves are very nice and you lose that with a screen protector. If you really want a screen protector go get one of the glass stick on versions but you should still use this case.
I have been using iBlason cases for years. I don't recall wheter I got it for my iPhone 4, but I know I did for my 5 and every generation thereafter. I don't believe you can beat the quality of this case for the price. If you are buying cases for more than $20.00. you have been duped. You don't need aircraft grade aluminum, etc. This is one of the toughest darn cases I have ever seen for a phone.
Everything about it is heavy duty, plus it has a screen protector, plus it has rubberized edges to prevent your phone from slipping out of your hands like a recalcitrant trout. I recently tried another brand of case because I wanted a waterproof one, and did not find an iBlason one (I did find one after the fact, but I went back to "Old Faithful" instead.) While I was looking for a replacement for that garbage waterproof case, I saw another cool looking case that was a buck or two cheaper than my iBlason. Looked all military, ya know. So, I bit. That case is awful. The first awful part takes us back to the recalcitrant trout. The other part was a stick-on screen protector. I've never seen any stick-on anything that stuck on to last.
The earlier versions of this case didn't come with the screen protector, but they were still one of the best cases out there. Now, it has it all!
Another great feature is that even though the case is so heavy duty, the buttons work perfectly. The aforementioned second case had issues with allowing the buttons to do their jobs. Design school much? Anyhow, I got fed up with the nonsense and just went back to my good ol' iBlason. Why, oh why, I ever left will forever stick with me as one of the most important practical life lessons I have ever learned in my 42 short years on Earth.
There is one thing I did not expect, but don't really blame the seller or manufacturer. The picture shows the phone as a more aqua-ish (yes, that is a word now) color, whereas the actual case is a darker baby-blue. I'm not crazy about it, but it's not not-masculine, so I'll take it. The upshot is that as opposed to my previous black cases, this will be much easier to spot when I put it down without realizing it and then forget what I did with it.
When I got my first iPod, I bought a 60 some dollar Otterbox. Oh, what a fool! This case is better (easier to assemble, and comes with the heavy duty belt clip) and is 1/3 the price.
Thank you for rescuing me from the peril that is poorly designed and executed iPhone cases, iBlason, and I promise I will never stray again!
- Easy to install - didn't even have directions, you just slip it on. The case is broken into two pieces. The first piece has a screen protector that slips on the front and clicks into place. The other part is the rubber-like jacket that fits snugly over they back.
- beautiful colors
- nice screen protector - I'm not sure why people before me were griping about the screen protector. It doesn't interfere with the function at all, and is snug up to the screen.
- not bulky - didn't add much width to my phone.
- Fits tight to the phone (unlike the otter box, which stretches out over time).
- it IS fit for the iPhone 7. I'm not if I just got the newest version, but there are no extra holes for the old iPhone 6. It fits the 7 like a glove.
- my daughter dropped my phone on the ground and it did its job. Not even a scratch on the case.
- everything works. I had no issues with it turning my phone off and I can easily access the power buttons and volume buttons through the case with no issues.
If you want to call it a con, the grip on the outside is not super grippy. It's more brittle than the otter box cases and thus is not as easy to grip. But I haven't had an issue and it hasn't stretched out like the otterbox
- the ports are harder to access - again, the rubber is stiffer than the otterbox, so they take more effort to open. Not a big deal for me, but may be for some.
Overall well worth the money. I spent half the amount for two of these than I would have for one otterbox. We LOVE them for both iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
So I'll choose this case as my daily case anything to save burning my pants pocket. Ever since the 7 note nightmare I had i'm more aware of the temperature of these phones now.
I like this case and have had my share of i-Blason products and I've never had a complaint....Oh and it's about a 3rd of the price of the otters.
After using this case a few days is that the bottom dust cover that covers the lightning port doesn't stay closed....Bummer Cheers