- Size (LWH): 1.6 inches, 5 inches, 7 inches
i.Sound AV Cable Works with iPhone and Made for iPod (White)
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Compatible with all iPhone and iPod models and most mobile media devices
- Allows you to watch and view pictures on TV
- Allows you to listen to music on your home stereo
- Charges all iPod models with a 30-pin connector
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:21 Mins|
Simple, easy to use and has ample cable to connect to RCA jacks.
-The contacts are gold coated and also color coded Yellow (Video), Red (Right), White (Left)
-The cable is long and will reach easily around most TV's, DVR's, LCD's
-Optional Power Cable plugs directly into Apple connector so you can power the phone while using it as an output device
-Would be nice if optional Power Supply cord was the same length as the video cables.
Note to buyers: Make sure you read the enclosed instructions on how to set your iPhone to "Video Out- ON" before thinking the cable doesn't work...(see video)
Great quality for the low price, simple to use, very plug and play.
I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB that I travel with and use to play DVD's downloaded to my iPhone..the 16x9 resolution DVD is extremely clear and I only wish Apple made an iPhone remote as well.
Works with Ipod touch 3rd gen and iphone 3g with iOS4.
This cable does what it says and works with Ipod Touch 3rd gen (64gb) and an iPhone 3G. However I dislike how it comes in 3 parts. I thought the USB cable was a standard micro-usb port, but it's not. It's some proprietary crap. Also the connector doesn't seem long enough for a secure fit, it wobbles a lot and if you bump it, it loses the connection. The USB cables falls out as well. With all the negatives, it does work, just not the greatest.
As a side note, my husband found a free program online that he uses called "handbrake" to convert our dvd's into digital files that we move to itunes and then download onto the ipod. This program transfers our dvd's into excellent quality digital files that include the chapter stops and a perfect picture. So convenient! No more dvd boxes in the car.
- Works as intended (gets video from your iPod to the TV)
- The sound and picture quality is great for watching videos that are stored in your iPod. The exception to this is Youtube videos. If you click on a video that is poor quality on Youtube, don't expect it to be any different on the TV.
- The red, yellow and white plugs that you hook up to the TV fit well in their respective spots. I've read that they are either too tight or too loose, but they fit just fine for me.
- It comes with a charger. This is very useful seeing as how playing video on your iPod for long periods of time drains the battery fast.
- It's $20 cheaper than Apple brand and I imagine they do the same thing.
- The cables are really short. I have to sit on the floor when I watch videos because the cables don't reach far enough. And the length of the charger's cable is even shorter, so it makes it awkward to find a spot where I can have the iPod plugged into my computer and the tv.
- I tested the cables using my sister's iPod touch, the newest generation, and it didn't work. I'm assuming it's not made to work with newer models.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I switched to satellite TV and my cable was shut off my TV in our basement exercise room was no longer useful. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Joshua K.
It was a great idea but they didn't last long. I had them hooked up to my original IPhone 4 a long time ago and they stop working after a few months. Wish I has waited.Published 21 months ago by Optimus Prime
Purchased this cable so we can play movies off our iPhone on a larger tv for everyone to view. Connects easy to the tv inputs and connects easy to the 30 pin on the iPhone. Read morePublished on April 19, 2014 by Toan Staples
Works well and is much more durable than the apple version! Apple's AV cables and very thin and weak where this product has a thicker stronger cable.Published on February 10, 2014 by Nate
I bought this item because it is the holiday season and to record family occasions with my iPhone 5 to put it on my elderly handicapped grandmothers HDTV but my iPhone 5 would not... Read morePublished on December 18, 2013 by Taneisha