Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on September 9, 2011
I bought this case for my Garmin Nuvi 1450 LMT with the 5" screen. I love it. The GPS fits perfectly with the little extra included cushion in place. Then I close the divider section and have room for the cable. I put my Sirius Satellite radio in the little mesh pouch and then I can pop the case in my purse and go. I haven't tried putting the mount in the case, I just pop it in the storage compartment under my armrest.

I like that this case is sturdy enough to keep my stuff from getting banged up in my purse, small enough to fit in my purse, and large enough to hold all the stuff that I don't want some punk to steal. Great investment, no complaints.
on November 25, 2011
I am using this with a Garmin Nuvi 50. This is a cheaply made case that is inconvenient to use due to the cheap zipper. The pillow that takes up the extra space is poorly made and not rectangular. The GPS moves around in the case at will due to the poor pillow and the absence of any other restraint. The net compartment in the back is big enough to hold the cord but not anything else. Sorry I bought it.
on August 3, 2012
Not a good fit for the TomTom Via 1605 due to the suction mount attached to the TomTom. The only way it fit was to cut off the divider flap. Otherwise a good case
on March 14, 2012
I bought this after reading the reviews that it fits the cord as well. No point for me to get a GPS case if the cord is hanging out in the storage slots in the car getting in the way. Yes, it's sturdy but it's a little big for my Garmin 1450. However, it does fit the cord in nicely in the mesh flap section of the case. It's big. Thought I could store the case with my GPS and cord in it in the middle storage portion (console..?) of my car but it barely fits in straight and takes up all the room. Now, I'm storing in the passenger side storage (what is that called...?!) - I'm not too unhappy with it. It's a good product just the size, I can do without.
update as of 5.7.12 - I haven't even used this case that much. Only to store my GPS device and the cord in one but already after only a few uses, the zipper is no longer working. It's not closing properly and remains open even after closing. I'm very disappointed with this product because I expected it to function for the simple task of storing GPS device/cord but now it stays open in my glove compartment b/c of the poor quality zipper and interferes space-wise with other items in there.
on April 13, 2013
I was looking for a case for my Garmin Nuvi 50LM and I needed a case for traveling purposes. I was looking for something that was durable and not very expensive. After receiving the case, I approved the exterior of it instantly because of the hard shell construction. The inside of the case has a very cloth-like feel to it to prevent any scratching on the GPS and the divider was an added feature that works well to prevent any marks on the screen of the GPS as well. There is a mesh pocket where you can put your charger and USB cable tightly which is very helpful. Other consumers of this product have been bothered that it doesn't have room for their dashboard mount but it doesn't me at all because I can easily put it in the armrest of my car or in my suitcase.

The only problem I have is the actual fit for my GPS. The width of my GPS is fine within the case but there is space above and below it after placing it in the case. So there is slight movement within the case as I travel with it. It is a minor observance considering the money I invested.

Overall, it is a very good case and it is definitely worth the money. I would recommend this product.
on January 8, 2012
I purchased this case after receiving a TOMTOM VIA 1505TM for Christmas. I was in desperate need of a case, and figured why not buy a hard shell. (The soft ones seem like if your GPS unit drops or gets bumped it'll dent or break). I'm pretty happy with my purchase. The case arrived on time and was okay. It fit my big 5" GPS unit. It did not however fit my charger and other connections. Because the unit is so thin, you're probably not going to be able to fit anything but your GPS in it. I had to squeeze and push hard on the case to be able to zip it up when I put my charging cord inside of it. That is a little but impractical because if you cannot fit your charging unit or any other cords or things your need inside of it, you have to carry all them when you travel with it from car to car or outdoors. I'm a person who moves around a lot so I constantly need to have my GPS on my person. Other than the case being a little thin, I'd give it a 4 out of 5 it was very sturdy construction and overall a great buy.
on December 3, 2015
The case works well with my Garmin Nuvi 65. It is a little tricky to fit it in with the car adapter, but I found that if you put the Garmin into one side with the screen facing the outside of the case, then put the adapter in the other side at one end, then the slope of the back of the Garmin makes it thin enough at the ends that that adapter will fit without having to force the zipper to close. Otherwise, it seems well made, and like it will give good protection to the Garmin.
on February 18, 2012
GPSHDCS5 is a versatile case that was actually designed for use with several models of the Garmin and other GPS units. However while it would certainly fit the bill for the intended use I found it to be very handy case to carry my New Trent IMP 1000 External Power supply unit. This case easily fits the power supply, charging cord as well as the several accessory plugs included. The case is durable and has a semi hard shell that provides protections from bangs and bumps that are inevitable while traveling. I am sure with a little imagination, this case could be used for many travel necessities such as small electronics, computer accessories and maybe a great make-up case for the ladies! I give this great little case 5 stars!
on July 4, 2017
works great for larger screen GPS.
on September 10, 2012
I bought this for my TomTom VIA1605TM because it was the largest hardshell case I could find. The case is nice and of a good quality, but I don't particularly like the way the GPS fits in it. There is a little velcro piece that you stick to the fabric so that GPSs smaller than the case will fit snug, but my GPS is smaller than the case, but too big for the velcro piece to make a difference. Also, all the case will hold is the unit itself. I have to store the cord elsewhere.