Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 31, 2017
Left the original in a car I sold and now I'm back to normal and a happy camper again. Thanks i Trek and Amazon.
on February 10, 2013
I did not know how much I depended on the Garmin until I lost the Suction Cup Mount on a recent trip.
Trying to use the Garmin as a handheld device is way too distractive.
I bought this mount/bracket and I'm back to using the Garmin hands free.
I did not give it 5 stars because the Garmin does not snap into it as easily as the original.
It could be my imagination but it seems to take a little more effort to snap the Garmin into the mount...
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on May 20, 2014
We lost the original Mount when we returned a rental car with the mount still on the dashboard. Since we had to travel again soon and didn't fancy having the G PS device falling allover, to, needed a quick replacement.
However, I didn't feel like spending $20 or more on something we might lose again. So, we checked and ordered this mount from Amazon. It arrived within the promised time, and works like a charm with the GPS, and best of all, its so cheap!!! Definitely recommended
on January 9, 2014
I have multiple vehicles I use my Garmin GPS in and I wanted a mount to leave in each one. My wife purchased an adjustable universal mount (for much more money) and it does not hold the Garmin securely or stay mounted to the vehicle very well. This mount is the same as the one provided with the Garmin and does an outstanding job of holding the unit secure and in place while being more cost effective at the same time.

I am very pleased with the purchase and would recommend to others.
on September 3, 2014
This does not fix with Garmin Nuvi 2555LMT, it is a full half inch too big. Waste of money
2 helpful votes
on November 2, 2017
excelente
on October 4, 2013
The one I got does not stick to any windshield for more than a few minutes. It does not work dry. It does not work wet. It does not work on cool glass. It does not work on warm glass. (And it does not work on clean glass.) It might be that one of the tag-on retailers substituted an item. It might be that it is just one defective item out of a million. At the low price I cannot be bothered to return the junk I received.
on November 28, 2012
Excellent hgolding power when placed anywhere on the windshield. I used this in a rental car on a recent trip to California and it worked perfectly. It never released accidentally and it gripped the Garmin very well. I recommend this now instead of the no-slip neanbag Garmin holders - those still slip on some dashs and if you swerve or slam on the brakes. This does not and this is safer. It also takes up very little space when packing it for travel.
on December 24, 2012
I bought this so that I wouldn't have to remove and reapply whenever I used a different vehicle.

It works fine, no complaints. It's stable, doesn't jiggle the GPS and was a good value.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on August 31, 2013
the product arrived quickly and functions as expected. the only issue, and i think all suction cup mounts would be the same, is that if the windshield glass gets really hot in the sun the mounts falls off. this only happens from time to time.
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.