CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
iPlay 2-in-1 Vacuum
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pretend this is an upright or a hand held vacuum cleaner
- Features lights, realistic sounds, and rolling wheels
- Press the on switch for realistic vroom sound
- Use as upright vacuum or press the release switch for handheld feature with nozzle attachment included
- Removable dust container with whirling beads
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
He plays with it not only on his own, but follows the main hoover round the house when it's time to vacuum also.
The amount he uses it, is a shame it doesn't actually pick up anything, as we'd never have to vacuum again !!!
The product was delivered on time, was very easy to assemble, and has been problem free.
-First, there are absolutely no instructions. There are all kinds of warnings about what kind of batteries to use, but not the first hint about where to put them.
-Next, the detachable handle. Why? The kids are always taking it off and they can't get it back on.
-Also, the only part of the vacuum that "works" is the hand vac. That's the part that lights up and makes noise. The upright vac part is inert. It's just a big base for the hand vac.
This toy isn't very noisy. I'd rate it slightly less noisy than a microwave oven or maybe a turbo-desktop fan. Ours has picked up some cat hair. I didn't bother opening the little bag of styrofoam pellets that came with it because I didn't want to find them scattered all over the house. The vac also drains batteries pretty quickly. After one day of play, it had noticibly less power than when it was first turned on.
We've only had this a week, so I can't speak to its sturdiness yet, but I'll update this review if something comes up.
UPDATE: One year later and this is still my daughter's favorite toy. She runs for it at least once a week to help clean up. I'm listening to her tidy up, right now. Noted: the vac does actually pick up some dust, cat hair and tiny bits of debris, but there's no way to get them out of the container. A little annoying, but not awful.
My minor complaints:
* As others have mentioned, the attachment for the dustbuster doesn't stay in place on the back of the vacuum. We've long lost this piece.
* As others have also mentioned, I don't see any need for the top of the handle to come off. It's a source of frustration for young children who can't get it back on.
* The vacuum came with a bag of replacement foam beads, but it doesn't appear that the dust compartment opens. I don't actually want to replace the beads, but I *would* like to empty the dust that has collected in the dust bin. However, the toy came with no instructions, and it feels as though the plastic will break if I try to pry off the back of the dust bin. If it comes with replacement beads, wouldn't you think that this compartment would open easily?
Those aside, I think it's an overall good choice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Santa brought this vacuum for my son last Christmas and the kids use it EVERY day. NO JOKE. It is played with on a daily basis and they fight over who gets it first. Read morePublished on September 1, 2010 by E. ZICCARDI
This was a Christmas gift for my 2 yr old son. He LOVES it! The motor sound isn't too loud and the removable "dust buster" hand-held vac lets him clean up after dinner just like... Read morePublished on July 14, 2010 by Kelly E
We purchased this for our 26 month old son for Christmas. Three months later he plays with it daily. He loves that it turns on and makes a vacuuming noise (not too loud). Read morePublished on March 16, 2010 by AMK
I bought this for my 4 year old grandaughter for Christmas and she was very excited about it...what I didn't know was that my grandson was going to love it just as much and he is... Read morePublished on February 1, 2010 by V. Greek
i bought this for my little smiffers for Christmas, he played with it for a very long time...it even picked up little pieces of wrapping paper. Read morePublished on December 27, 2009 by simply jane
I bought this vacuum for my son as a Christmas present last year, when he was 18 months old. It was his favorite present and he still plays with it regularly. Read morePublished on November 21, 2009 by A. Dell
When my toddler first received the vacuum she loved it and played with it for the first day but the handle seemed to get stuck in the upright position or it would fall to the... Read morePublished on October 22, 2009 by S. Morgan
I bought this when my toddler was 16m which is much younger than the recommended 3yo age minimum but there doesn't seem to be any need for a kid to be as old as three to use it. Read morePublished on September 15, 2009 by A. Harris
I know every time I leave a bad review, the maker gives me a negative.. however, the one we got from amazon was instantly loved by our son. Read morePublished on June 29, 2009 by N. Corrieri