Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
iBasso AMP8 Discrete Balanced Amplifier Card for DX220, DX200, DX150
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7 hours of play time
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
iFi Hip-dac - Portable DAC Headphone Amp Balanced for Android/iPhone
Qudelix-5K Bluetooth USB DAC AMP with LDAC, aptX Adaptive, aptX HD, AAC (Dual ES9218p 3.5mm Unbalanced & 2.5mm Balanced Output)
iFi Micro iDSD Diablo Purist Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier - USB/SPDIF Input - 4.4mm Balanced Output - 4.4mm & 6.3mm Headphone Jacks
FiiO BTR5-384K/32Bit Native DSD256 Hi-Res CSR8675 Bluetooth5.0 Receiver/USB DAC/DSD Headphone Amp with LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC (3.5mm Unbalanced&2.5mm Balanced Output, Black)
iFi Micro iDSD Signature Transportable DAC and Headphone Amp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Urban HiFi||iFi audio||Qudelix||AudioExchange||Kellards||AudioExchange|
+/-8V high voltage swing. This significantly improves dynamics and headroom, resulting in a more accurate sound that is true to the recording.
AMP8 is a complete new discrete circuit design that is dedicated to the DX150/DX200 and features both a high voltage and current output. High current output is very useful for low impedance multi drivers in-ear monitors.
Low VCE transistors are utilized and are manually sorted and paired, providing better consistency and linearity. The low VCE also expands the linearity range.
The transistors used on the buffer stage have a 2700mAh output current rating, which allows the AMP8 to drive IEMs and headphones that require high current with ease.
A Pentaconn 4.4mm balanced output port is used. The large double contact area of this socket contact lowers resistance and allows better current transmission.